Endeavor...

A/N: Mikoto and Todoroki fight... Mikoto learns a shocking secret about him and Shouto from his mother. What is the Yuki-Onna keeping from him?

Mikoto: E-Endeavor?!

Enji Todoroki, the man who calls himself Shouto's father stood right in front of Mikoto. The boy felt very nervous as Endeavor stared him down with a malicious glare.

Endeavor: Move.

Mikoto: Eh?

Endeavor: Move out of my way.

Mikoto: O-Oh...Sorry!

Mikoto was about to take off when the fiery man said something.

Endeavor: So your her son... Pathetic...My Shouto will have no problem beating you. Just another step closer to achieving his goal.

Mikoto:....(Excuse me?)

At first, Mikoto was scared of the man. But now...He can't help but feel like he wants to freeze the cruel arrogant where he stands.

Endeavor: Do try to make yourself look like a worthy opponent while your at it.

Mikoto's kind nature was leaving... the storm was hitting...

Mikoto: (This bastard right here. Who does he think he is?!)

Endeavor: It makes me wonder though. How could the Yuki-Onna have such a weak son? You definitely don't have to strength to qualifying your own goal. In other words, your just in my son's way. You're not even worth anyone's time...

Mikoto: (So he's telling me I don't have the chance to be hero! Oh that's it! Let me at him!)

Mikoto: Hey-!

???: I would appreciate if you didn't talk to my son like that, Endeavor.

Before Mikoto could finish. He saw his mother walking down the aisle towards them with an look that Mikoto hadn't saw on her face for a while. You could see her quirk was activated as some parts of the hallway were frozen as the killer intent around her could anyone feel shudder at her appearance.

Yep Mikoto knew that look...She was mad.

Endeavor: Hmph. I didn't ask for your opinion, Fumiko Yukimura.

Fumiko: Well he didn't ask for yours. Now, if your done with your criticism. You can leave.

Endeavor rolls his eyes at the shorter hero and was about to take his leave...but stops and looks at Mikoto.

Endeavor: My masterpiece will beat you and everyone here. You're at a disadvantage. If you have any sense of dignity in yourself. It's best you just drop out. Now.

Mikoto: (Masterpiece...?)

Endeavor then looks at Fumiko.

Endeavor: You should discipline your child more.

The dangerous glint lit up in the woman's eyes.

Fumiko: Do not tell me how to raise my children. And BTW, that's rich coming from you.

Endeavor: *Growls* What are you implying?

Fumiko: Just Leave. Now. I won't ask you again.

Endeavor: *Sneers*

Fumiko glared murderously at the man's retreating form.

Mikoto: *Sassy*.....Asshole! :D

Fumiko: (I hate him so much...My son had the right to be here as much as everyone else does.)