Rescue Operation Part 1

A doctor enters and asks Class 1-A to leave so that he can speak to Izuku privately.

As Class 1-A leave the room, Eijiro tells Izuku that they talked with Momo yesterday and have decided that they will rescue Katsuki tonight.

Deku: I see....Thank you for telling me Kirishima-kun.

Kirishima:...Yeah...No problem.

He doesn't ask for Izuku's help because of his serious injuries but if he wants to help since he understands that Izuku is frustrated the most, then they will wait for him outside the hospital before leaving.

After Eijiro leaves, the doctor tells Izuku that thanks to Recovery Girl's efforts, he will be able to move his arms.

Suddenly, there was a knock on the door. Letting out a sigh, the doctor thought it was one of Izuku's classmates...but it turns out it was actually Mikoto.

Deku: Miichan!

Mikoto: H-Hey Buddy. Glad to see you're alright...but barely...

Deku: Y-Yeah...

Doctor: Excuse Me...Yukimura-kun was it?

Mikoto: Yeah...Wait. How did you know my surname?

Doctor: I met your mother once. The Yuki-Onna.

Mikoto: Oh. Right...

Doctor: I have you know that I wanted to talk to my patient privately...If you be so kind to leave...?

Mikoto: Don't worry Doc. I'm just gonna be here for a few minutes...Can I please talk to him. He's my brother...

Deku: *Blushes*...

Doctor: But you're not by blood...

Mikoto: Doesn't matter. He's my brother from another mother.

Doctor: Ohhhh...Alright. As long as you don't do anything that could harm or disturb my patient.

Mikoto: Okay~! Anyway...Is Izuku going to be okay.

Doctor: That's what I wanted to talk to him about...although his muscles and bones were healed, his ligaments have started to deteriorate...

Mikoto:...?!

Deku: M-Meaning?

Doctor: It means that if he continues getting the same injuries to your arm ligaments over and over...You will one day never be able to use your arms again.

Deku: ?!

Mikoto:....

Deku: Well at least I still got my legs-!

Mikoto: Izuku. No.

Deku: Miichan!

Mikoto: No way Hose! You're not going to injured yourself again and I'm going to make sure of that, mister! Do you imagine what could happen if your poor mother hears about this!

Deku:.....*Sighs* Yeah. I know. But I don't want her to worry.

Mikoto: Izuku...We been through this. She's going to continue worrying whether you like it or not. You nearly gave me an heart attack when I saw your arms...

Deku: Sorry...

Mikoto: It's okay...I just...I should've knew better than to leave you all by yourself to face that villain...I should've helped you. But...getting the boys out of there was the main priority. I'm just glad you're alright now.

Deku: *Smiles* Yeah...You too...

Mikoto: Oh and...Izuku. Is it okay if we talk-?!

Before he could finish, he was interruppted by the doctor who came back into the room.