Confidence

Back at Heights Alliance in Class 1-A's dormitory, Mikoto came to visit Izuku and maybe Shouto if he's not busy.

He walked in to see the girls of Class 1-A discussing the Hero Work-Studies.

Uraraka: Oh! Hey Miichan!

Mikoto: Hi girls. Sorry to interrupt your conversation.

Momo: No need. Now that we all have the green light from Aizawa-Sensei to undergo Hero Work-Studies. We should be able to perform our duties outside of the Yuuei.

Mikoto nodded. It was the same situation from his class.

Jirou: So what are you doing here, Yukimura?

Before Mikoto could reply. Ashido beat him to the case.

Mina: You're here to see Midoriya-kun aren't you?

Mikoto: *Nods* Yep. Also Shouto too...Do you know where he's at?

Tsuyu: Todoroki-kun stepped out for a bit. But Midoriya-kun is in his room training.

Mikoto: Ah Okay! Thanks!

Mina: No problem!

Toru: You guys are the most adorable brothers I've ever seen!

Mina: IKR! Seriously! They're so cute! Midoriya-kun talks a lot about you Yukimura when you're not around!

Mikoto blushed at that which made the girls laugh before he walked into the dorm area and made looked around for Izuku's room. Once he found it, he knocked on the door.

Deku: A-Ah...Give me a minute...

Izuku quickly rushed to his door and greeted Mikoto.

Deku: Miichan?!

Mikoto: Hey buddy. Just came to check up on you for a moment.

Deku let's Mikoto inside his dorm as the snow user did a quick check up on his room.

There were so many All Might accessories decorated in the room, Mikoto couldn't help but shook his head, smiling.

Mikoto: You really are a fanboy of All Might. I am not even surprised to see all this merchandise.

Deku: *Blushes* S-So...what are you doing here for, Miichan?

Mikoto: Oh come on. Can't a young guy check up on his best friend/brother once in a while?

Deku: Sorry....

Mikoto: Don't be sorry, buddy. So how are things?

Deku had told him about meeting the Big Three. In a way, they were special in their own way. Nejire-Senpai had a knack of meeting new people and learning more about them...even if it is annoying. Tamaki-Senpai was really shy...like really shy...Izuku could relate to him...then there's Mirio-Senpai. He was basically a shining sun. He's all smiles and a very supporting person. The only thing Izuku found creepy about him is how Togata's quirk strips him naked in order for it to work.

Mikoto then told him his side of the story about the Secret 3. Most of his classmates were interning with either Kyan-Senpai or Akari-Senpai. But he wondered about Tsuyoi-Senpai? Is anyone interning with him.

He thought Souta would...Kenji too...Oka and Kelly as well...but they surprised them when they told him who they were actually interning with.

Souta with Deadly Scent (Shun) and Kenji with Hawks. Kelly and Oka going with Kyan. Yin is out of the question because everyone knew why...

Deku: I also called Gran Torino awhile ago and asks if he is accepting any Hero Work-Studies.

Mikoto: Really? What he say?