Fight Together!

A/N: The fight between Mikoto and Niko continues....

Mikoto made a face full of determination. The atmosphere turned chilly. He was not gonna run away anymore. If it's a fight Niko wants. It's a fight he gets.

Mikoto: Okay then Niko...Come at me, cat boy!

Niko lunges with killer instinct.

Niko: WITH PLEASURE!!!!

Mikoto powers up his snow power to strike as the violent fight continues.

Snow roars to life aiming at the villain who dodges and pulls himself in a flyign spinning circle with his claws cutting through the snow.

Niko: YOU'RE GONNA HAVE TO TRY BETTER THAN THAT! DON'T DISAPPOINT ME, MIKOTO-KUN~~~~!

Mikoto leaps in the air, fast, and went for the punch.

Niko takes the hit to the face. Insteading of feeling pain, he smirked.

Mikoto: *Sweatdrops* (Shit...!)

Niko: Kehehehe... What's wrong? Are you getting exhausted? Come on! You can do better than that!

Niko slashes at him.

Mikoto sends a large wall of ice at Niko and behind himself to keep from falling to the ground. He will have to keep on guard. He thought of Izuku for a moment before he went  going to come straight for him...

A large slash mark breaks through the ice and Niko comes in laughing!

Niko: Whoo-hoo! What a riot!

Mikoto: (Is this guy mocking me?! It's like he's having fun instead of fighting me! How strong is he?!!)

Mikoto sends more ice at the younger teen, trying to get a wall in between them.

Niko: Night Slash!!!

Niko powers enough energy from his claws to uses an power attack to shatter the ice and grab Mikoto by his blue scarf, then threw him like a ragdoll pummeling him through the buildings.

BOOM!!!

Mikoto: Ahhh...Shit...

Niko: NOT DONE YET!

Niko leaps for him once again but Mikoto manages to dodge and lands on the ground.

Niko: Kehehehe~~~!

Mikoto: *Pant* *Pant*

Niko: Awww. What's wrong? You tired...you lack lot of stamina. So boring....Unlike you, I'm just getting started~!

The next attack Mikoto didn't saw coming as Niko delivered a kick to the stomach sending him flying.

Niko lunges for him and goes to finish him off.

Niko: You bored me now.

His claws sharpen.

Niko: Time to DIE! FAREWELL HERO!

Niko goes in for the kill but was soon punched in the face. Hard.

The shocked villain hits the ground as someone saves Mikoto from falling to his doom.

Mikoto begin to open his eyes to see who had saved him.

Mikoto: S-Souta....?

Souta:....Thank God...I made it in time...

Mikoto: W-What are you doing here?

Souta: I was send here to investigate  the whereabouts of a missing person. But it seems like I was too late for that. Endeavor and Akuma are here too.