I do...Wait, what?! (A Louis Tomlinson Story)

(5-17-2015): I started this story years ago, and at the beginning and into the middle, my writing is cringe-worthy. If you can stick it through, it gets better. Sorry in advance.

 Catherine's P.O.V.

"It's for the best, Jay." Simon was trying to convince Louis' mother on the marraige. I was all for it. Mallory has needs this as something to settle her down, start her life! She got pregnant with her boyfriend, Rob, and got an abortion before partying one night without even telling me until she had already done it! She didn't even tell me about the baby! Her behavior has gotton ridiculous and she needs to be straightened out. Especially if she wanted to continue her acting career. She was a marvelous actress, but she didn't go out and find jobs. She just wouldn't try hard enough. 

"What will Lou think, though? I mean, I know he's in a rough spot with El, but this?!" Jay was on the fence with this. 

"Jay, he needs this. Eleanor is a bad influence on him! He's been skipping sound checks and recordings for months now! And as for Eleanor, her modeling career is going down the drain because of this relationshop." Jay sighed and signed the contract. Simon turned to me. "Now, I know your sitution. Will you need any convincing?" We chuckled a bit as I signed it. "It's official, Miss. Mallory May Connor is the soon-to-be Mrs. Tomlinson." We exchanged our good-byes and I walked out the door. 

"Oh, Catherine, wait!" I heard Jay shout and I turned around. "I'd like to invite your family to dinner at our house to...break the news."

"Oh, of corse! We'd love to! Let me give you my number." I gave her my business card. "Call me or text me your address and what time we should be there!" We hugged and I walked to my car. Mallory is not going to be happy...

Mallory P.O.V.

"I'm home!" Mum shouted as she walked through the door. "Everyone, please come down here!" I got up and jogged downstairs. Lizzie was close behind me and Dad was already there. Elizabeth (I call her Lizzie) is my 14 year old sister and she is obsessed with the boy band One Direction. 

"Yea Mum?" Lizzie seemed a bit confused, along with the rest of us. 

"We are going out to dinner tonight at the Tomlinson's house. We're leaving at-" Lizzie cut her off. "THE TOMLINSON'S HOUSE?! THE LOUIS TOMLINSON'S HOUSE?!" She was practically fainting. 

Mum laughed a bit. "Yes, that boy. We're leaving at 5:30 and look nice." Lizzie ran upstairs to get ready. I sighed and dragged my feet upstairs. It was 4:00, so I figured I should start getting ready. The first thing I did was got in the shower. I stood there in the hot water thinking. What are we doing going to a famous person's house? And since when was Mum being nice to me? I thought she was still pissed about the baby thing. Something was definately up with this. 

Once I was finished in the shower, I put on my robe and picked out an outfit. I did my make up and curled my brunette hair. Then I put on my outfit. By the time I was happy with how I looked, it was 5:25. I walked downstairs to see Mum waiting by the door. "You look nice" she said. Once everyone came downstairs we left.

Louis P.O.V.

"Lou, are you ready?" Mum shouted from downstairs. No, I wasn't.

"LOUIS WILL BE READY WHEN LOUIS IS READY!" I shouted back as I ran to the shower. I showered then put on some clothes. "Now I am!!!!!" I said as I ran downstairs to see Mum making dinner. "Who's coming over again?" I asked. 

"The Connor's" She replied. "That's a nice outfit, Lou."

"Why thank you. I do know style, if I do say so myself" I stepped back in awe of my outfit. She laughed  a little. When the doorbell rang, I tried to run and get it, but she got ahead of me. She opened the door and I saw gorgeous girl with brunette curls and a her family. 

"Lou, this is Mallory." Mum said.

"Hello, I'm the Sass Master of Doncaster: Louis Tommo Tomlinson. Do ya like carrots?" I asked with a smile. She laughed a little and her sister looked like she was about to faint. Our mums exchanged hugs and we walked over to the dining room. We all sat down as my sisters introduced themselves. 

We ate and conversed some when Mum piped up. "Alright, we have an announcement." We? Does she mean Mrs. Connor and her or us? I sighed and listened. "Lou, Mallory, you're getting married!" She exclaimed with a grin. 

"WHAT?" Mallory and I yelled at the same time. "Mum, what about Eleanor!!" I was furious. Sure, Eleanor and I weren't in a good place right now, but THIS?!

"Mum!! I'm not breaking up with Rob for him!!!!!" Mallory screamed! 

"Calm down, both of you. This is for your own good." Mrs. Connor was a very calm person, I could tell. I got up and stormed outside with Mum chasing after me. 

"LOU! WHERE ARE YOU GOING?" She yelled. 

"To Eleanor's!! I gotta break up with her somehow!!!!!!" I yelled back as I got in my car. I slammed the door and sped off. I was at El's flat in no time. I stormed up to her door and bursted in. I heard her giggling upstairs so I walked up there to see something that broke my heart. "El?" I croaked out.

———————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————-

Cliff hanger!!!!! Okay so here are the outfits and Mallory's makeup

Lou's: http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=59029081

Mallory's: http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=59026545

Make Up: http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=59027371

Hope you enjoy it!!! I plan on putting more up soon!! I really like this story!! 

:) -Becca

Ooookay so this is new I didn't realize it didn't post the link of the outfits!! Please copy and paste!! They are worth looking at....they kinda put a picture in your mind!!!!