🔥:Prompt One:🔥

Prompt:
Reader sends Opie some sexy photos of herself while he's not home.

--------------------------------------------

"Bye Kids!" I called out to Ellie and Kenny as they hopped onto their bus.

They sent me a wave and a smile before I closed the door behind me. I was gonna clean the house today, I'd been putting it off too long. I headed into the kitchen and put all the dishes into the dish washer. Once that was done I did the kids rooms quickly before standing in the doorway of mine and Ope's room. It was kind of disastrous.

With a heavy sigh I began picking up the laundry, emptying the ashtray picking up garbage and started in on our closet. Deep within I found a box of my lingerie. I took it out setting it down on the bed.

A smirk found its way across my lips. An idea formed in my mind as I pulled out my favorite black and red lace bra and panties. My playful smirk quickly turned into a devious grin and I ran to the bathroom. I fixed up my hair and make-up before putting on the undergarments.

Once I was dressed and ready I grabbed my phone and laid down in bed making sure to get some good angles of my body. I relaxed against the pillows and sent off a next to Opie.

To: My Giant Teddy Bear
From: Me

I miss you...
(Image Attatchment)

I waited not even two mintues before my phone buzzed in my hand.

To: Me
From: My Giant Teddy Bear

(Y/N)...

The text had a bit of a warning feel considering I'd only sent him a pic of my naked legs. I grinned and sent off the next one of my lower half frontal view of my lacy panties my legs extended and crossed at the ankles.

To: My Giant Teddy Bear
From: Me

What handsome? 😉😘
(Image Attachment)

I giggled at my own deviousness and grinned to myself. I sat awaiting his next text.

To: Me
From: My Giant Teddy Bear

Oh god... I'm on my way home. You better be wearing that in bed by the time I get there.

My eyes widened a bit at his text. He's never been demanding like that before. I mean our sex life was great don't get me wrong but it could use a little spice. That's what convinced me to do this for him. I groaned feeling that spark of desire ignite within me knowing that my husband was on his way home just to have his way with me.

It wasn't even two mintues later I heard his bike roar into the driveway. His heavy footsteps echoed in the silent house before I heard his boots hit the floor and he headed upstairs to where I awaited him in our bedroom.

He slammed the bedroom door open and stared at me, his face red and in bulge in his jeans was noticable. His eyes grazed over my body laying on the bed supported by my forearms on the bed I gave him my best innocent look.

I got to my hands and knees and crawled to the end of the bed while he licked his lips. I sat up and sat back on my heels. "I need you Opie." I purred.

Seeing him standing there staring at me, his eyes grazing over my form. The way he licked his lips and the desire evident on his face and in his eyes. I knew he wanted me. That feeling was one of the best ones this man gave me. He always made sure I knew he wanted me.

Once those words left my lips though he strode over to me lifting me by the waist up to him, his eyes met mine before his lips did. His warm, soft lips moved against mine roughly. His kiss was needy and hungry, his hands gripping me tightly.

He pulled away from me panting heavily. "Do you have any idea what you do to me (y/n)?" He growled before leaning in to nip and kiss at the soft flesh of my neck.

"Why don't you show me?" I whispered letting my head fall back as his lips made their way don my neck to my collarbone.

He laid me back on the bed and kissed his way across my chest then down between my breasts. His lips travelled down my stomach and across the top of my panties. He spread my legs apart gently before kissing down the insides of each thigh.

I was writhing beneath him in absolute heaven. He pulled away from me and looked into my eyes. "I love you baby girl, please let me do this my way?" He asked.

I could see the war behind his eyes as he tried reign in his animal side. But when he asked me that I nodded. Opie's never been super rough with me before and the idea excited me. I trusted him not to hurt me so I nodded giving him the okay to let go.

He growled before grabbing my panties and literally tearing them off my body. I gasped in shock and watch as he let his lust and desire consume him.

He stood up and ripped off his own clothing as fast as he could before lifting me up and unclasping my bra he removed it from my body allowing my breasts to be freed. I moaned when his lips encased my left nipple. He bit down gently as my back arched into his bare chest. "Oh Opie." I moaned.

I heard the rumble in his chest as he yanked away and lifted my hips. Once he was perfectly positioned with his tip resting against my entrance, with no warning he plunged himself into me harshly making me scream out.

Opie was merciless as he pounded into me and I screamed from the pleasure he was giving me. I dug my nails deep into his back making him groan loudly as he slammed into me again before his body convulsed. "Fuck." He growled as his orgasm over took him.

I was panting heavily beneath him as I came down from my own orgasm. Ope laid down beside me and curled me to his chest. "I love you." He panted.

"I love you too Ope." I whispered burying my head in his chest. "I was not expecting you to come all the way home." I blushed with a giggle.

"What? You expected me to ignore pictures like that?" Opie laughed.

Just as I began laughing there was a knock on our bedroom door and Opie grabbed the blankets covering us up. "Yea?" He called out.

Jax walked in laughing. "Man, you two are loud and go forever. I've been waiting in the living room for the last half an hour."

I blushed and hid my face in Opie's chest. "At least you know she's satisfied." Ope grinned laughing as he rubbed a hand up and down my back.

"I'd say. But Gem's pissed. You kinda just up and left. Good reason but she wants you back there." Jax laughed again and shook his head walking back out closing the door behind him.

"I guess you have to go." I sighed moving away to get dressed before hearing Jax's bike start up and tear off down the street.

"I have a little longer just get that sexy ass back here and cuddle up with your husband." He ordered with a grin.

"Yes sir." I giggled crawling back to nestle into his side.

Opie sighed in content as his arms wrapped around me and his fingers traced his crow tattoo on my ribs. "I love you baby." He sighed and pressed a kiss to my hair.

"I love you too Harry." I sighed placing my hand on his chest.

I reached up pressing a kiss to his lips. His lips moved against mine and his hand brushed over one of my turn on spots I couldn't stop the soft moan that escaped.

Ope groaned before picking me up and placing me over top of him where I could feel his length hardening again. "Round two?" He asked me with a sly grin.

"Mhmm." I moaned softly as he gripped my hips in his huge hands.

And off we go again.