:Prompt Twelve:

Prompt:
Reader calls off her wedding to someone else to be with Opie.
____________________________

I couldn't help but feel like I was making a mistake... I don't love Andrew the way I probably should... I don't love Andrew like I do him... My best friend.

Opie and I have been friends for as long as I can remember. He knows everything about me just as I do about him. I didn't realize I'd fallen in love with him until he started tapping that pornstar. He even told me he planned to marry her and I just felt like I was dying.

I sat on the floor of my hotel room the day before I'm supposed to get married and just now realizing I shouldn't do this. Andrew has been nothing short of a sweetheart to me and I can't even love him like he deserves.

BANG BANG BANG

My head shot up as I looked towards the door. I stood up and wiped my eyes in a pathetic attempt to hide the fact that I was crying and opened the door to reveal Jax.

He saw my red and blotchy face and embraced me tightly. "What's wrong (y/n)?" He asked concerned.

"I'm making a huge mistake Jax." I sobbed clinging to him.

"Honestly yeah you are..." He confirmed.

I cried harder and Jax just held onto me and allowed me to let it out. It was a little while later I finally calmed down and Jax and I sat on the bed. "Why did I never just tell him Jax? This such a huge fucking mess." I vented.

"I don't know darlin'. But you need to talk to him and tell him how you feel before it's too late." He told me sternly.

"I don't know how Jax... I also have to call off this wedding but I don't wanna do that until I talk to Ope..."

"Then you need to go now and get this straightened out. Opie's in love with you too (y/n). You just don't see it..." Jax told me before hugging me close.

I agreed and Jax left me to my thoughts. It took my half an hour to make up my mind and decide to go find Opie.

I drove all over the place looking for him before finally heading out to Piney's cabin. As I pulled up I saw Ope's bike here alone. I knew Piney was at the clubhouse because that was my first stop.

Opie came out when he heard my (car/truck/van/bike) pulling up. He smiled when he saw me. "What are you doin' up here?" He asked pulling me into a hug.

"Ope... I need to talk to you." I told him.

"What's wrong?" He asked concerned now.

"Can we talk inside. I need to sit down and a strong drink." I told him sighing.

He nodded confused but led me inside without another word. I sat in a chair and Ope brought over a bottle of whiskey and two glasses. He poured us each one and I took a sip before speaking.

"I can't get married tomorrow Ope..." I said looking up at him through my lashes.

"Why not?" He asked taking a sip of his own.

"I'm in love with someone else..." I whispered.

"You what?" He asked sitting up straight.

"I'm in love with someone else but I need to know if he feels the same way before I call off the wedding." I told him.

"Then why are you here and not telling him?" He asked with a slight resentment in his voice.

"I just did..." I whispered quietly.

Opie looked at me shock evident in his features. "What did you say?" He asked carefully.

"I said I just did Ope." Before slamming back the rest of my drink I began to pour a new one as the silence in the room grew.

He just stared at me and I began to think this was a bad idea I drank the rest of my second glass and got up to walk out the door. I was just pulling the door open when Ope's hand pushed it closed again.

I could feel his chest against my back and I closed my eyes taking a deep breath before turning around. I looked up and my eyes met his.

His eyes were clouded over as he looked down at me. I pressed my back against the door and my breathing hitched in my throat as his face got closer to mine. He lifted a hand and cupped my cheek gently in his palm.

His thumb stroked over my cheek gently. I couldn't take it anymore as I wrapped my arms around his neck and closed the gap between us. His lips met mine and it felt like my world exploded. Opie responded almost immediately to my kiss by placing his free hand on my waist and pressing his body against mine pinning me between him and the door.

Our kiss lasted a few minutes my head still spinning when he pulled away. I studied his face looking for some kind of sign he felt that too when he suddenly broke out into a grin. "Do you have any idea how long I've wanted to hear you say that?" He asked.

"Really?" I asked.

He nodded. "Lyla was always just something to take my mind off of you (y/n). I don't love her, just like you don't love Andrew." He told me still caressing my face.

"Opie." I said quietly a smile playing across my lips.

"Lets just go make our phone calls and then stay here for a while. Just you and me." He pleaded.

I agreed and we walked away to make our calls. I dialed Andrew's number and waited.

What answered the phone was kind of unexpected and it was funny that it didn't even bother me. On the other end of the phone I heard moaning.

Opie walked into the room and looked at me confused as I tried my damndest not to bust out laughing. I put the call on speaker and let Ope hear what I heard from the other end. His eyes widened and he shook his head.

He took the phone from my hand and yelled "Hey!"

From the other end we heard him go "Shit." Then not even a couple seconds later, "Oh shit hey baby, I must've pocket dialed you."

"Nope, I called you. Look, I'm calling off the wedding." I deadpanned.

"What? You can't!" He yelled.

"Yes I can. Go back to whatever hoe you were screwing and I'll move with my life. Goodbye." I hung up the phone and started laughing.

Opie shook his head at me. "He made my life easier." I said giggling.

Ope just smiled and stepped up kissing me eagerly. "All mine." He grumbled kissing me again possessively.

"All yours." I mumbled against his lips and I finally felt like I was where I belonged.