🔥:Request xOC:🔥

For: EchoRoman
Word Count: 1845
____________________________

"Alright! That's enough!" I yelled stepping between Kenny Winston and Alex Mason.

"But! Ms. Rey! He said -" Kenny began to protest.

"We will speak in my office while I have Ms. Adams call your parents." I told them both who hung their heads.

I escorted them to my office sighing. I sat them down and handed them each a bag of ice. "Now, Kenny... What happened?" I asked.

"He said my mom was better off dead not have to raise and pussy like me and a c-u-n-t like my sister." He spat angrily glaring at Alex.

My jaw dropped. "Alex! Is this true?!" I asked shocked.

"Well... Yes. But Ms. Rey -" He tried to speak and I put a hand up.

"UNACCEPTABLE. And you Kenny, no matter what was said you should not have hit him. It should have been brought to my attention immediately." I said in a hard tone.

"Ms. Rey, the boys fathers are on their way." Ms. Adams entered my office.

I nodded my thanks and sat with the boy quietly until I heard two set of heavy foot falls approaching my office. "You two wait here. No fighting." I told them sternly escaping my office to meet the two men. "Hello Mr. Mason. Mr. Winston. I'm Ms. Rey, Kenny and Alex's teacher." I introduced myself, shaking hands with each man kindly.

"Call me Opie." Mr. Winston told me.

"Call me Ryan." Mr. Mason said. "So what happened?" He asked.

"Apparently Alex told Kenny some rather disgusting things about his deceased mother and his sister Ellie." I spoke carefully. "Now, I've spoken to both boys and Alex admits it however Kenny no matter how horrible what was said should not have hit him. Today being the last day of school there is nothing I can do for discipline that is to be left up to you."

"What was said?" Ryan asked.

"Well... That is a very sensitive thing for Mr. Wi-... Opie to hear so I apologize." I gave him an apologetic look. "Alex said that Kenny's mother was better off dead not have to raise and pussy like him and a c-u-n-t like Kenny's sister Ellie." I said carefully.

Mr. Mason was going approximately thirteen shades of red in anger and Mr. Winston seemed to be keeping his emotions in check. I opened my office door to see the boys glaring at one another. Mr. Mason grabbed his song by the ear and dragged him from my office whispering angrily through gritted teeth.

Opie however walked in and checked on his son who had a minor split lips but that was it. "Thank you for calling Ms. Rey." He told me.

"Please call me Echo." I told him smiling softly.

Just then I began to see how attractive he was, he was much taller than me, by at least a foot. He was a stocky man with a black beanie on his head, a long beard and a leather cut on his back. Opie gave me a grateful smile before leaving and I sighed thinking about the great time I plan on having tonight all by myself.

Later That Night

"Echo!" Johnny greeted me as I approached the bar.

"Hey Johnny! The usual please." I asked taking a seat at the bar.

I may not be the skinniest woman in the world but I knew how to dress to make myself look good. My outfit hugged all my curves in the right places, while allowing my assets to be flaunted modestly.

Johnny slid my drink to me and I sunk into my thoughts as the music blared around me. I was finishing my second drink when someone sat beside me and ordered the same drink as me and a beer. The voice sounded familiar so I looked up to meet the face of none other than Opie Winston.