:Prompt Three:

Prompt:
Opie over hears reader make a confession of her love for him when he supposed to hear it.
____________________________

"Mama... I don't know what to do." I sighed wiping the tears from my eyes. "He's my best friend Ma. I can't just tell him how I feel... What if he doesn't feel that way for me?" I asked her headstone.

"You know, he stayed with me everyday after you died. He didn't leave my side barely at all. He made sure I ate and showered and took care of myself. All while still taking care of his own kids. He's always been there for me though so I guess that's no surprise to you. Remember when we got thrown into holding because we got into that fight with that tourist couple?" I laughed at the memory. "I was so panicked and he just hugged me and promised it would all be okay..." I sighed. "How do you tell your bestfriend that you're in love with them? That you have been for years?" I cried softly.

I cradled my face in my hands and stayed kneeling on my mothers grave. A pair of large arms encircled me and lifted me off the ground. He stood me on my feet and tipped my chin up to him. I knew it was Opie the moment he touched me but the sight of him sent my heart racing in my chest.

No words were spoken before he leaned in and his lips touched mine. My whole world stopped in that moment. Our lips molded together and my arms subconsciously wound themselves around his neck. Opie had one arm around my waist and one on the back of my neck and my soul was on fire. The way his body felt against mine sent shock waves through me. I knew Ope could feel it too by the way he pulled me closer, holding me tightly to him.

It was mintues later we pulled apart to catch our breath and his eyes met mine again. "How much of that did you hear?" I asked blushing.

"All of it..." He whispered.

I nodded and laid my head against his chest. "Ope..." I started.

He interrupted me by beginning to speak again. "Don't say anything right now (y/n). Please. Just let me talk." I pulled back and looked up at him. His eyes were warm and soft as he gazed down at me. I felt him toying with ends of my (h/c) hair. "For over a year now I've been trying to find a way to justify telling you about my feelings for you but everytime doubt takes over... I can't be a normal old man to you (y/n). The club is my life... My wife was murdered, I have two kids, there will be times I'm not home for days on end. There is possibilities of me ending up in county again. If I'm with you (y/n) that leaves you to take care of all my things, including my kids... I don't wanna put that on you. I don't want to hurt you by the possibility of never coming home... You've been there for me and the kids through everything (y/n). I love you. I want to call you mine (y/n)... I just don't want to hurt you." I could see tears well in his eyes as he spoke. My heart was breaking at the worry in his voice.

"Opie..." I started moving my hands to cup his scruffy cheeks in my palms. "I love those kids, I love the club. I grew up around it all just like you did. I know all the risks Opie, I don't care. I can take it as it comes. I just want you. You, your kids, your fucked up and crazy life Ope. I want it all. I don't want to be around here anymore if I can't be with you Harry. It hurts too much..." I whimpered the last part as tears fell down my cheeks.

"(y/n)... Don't leave." He whispered pulling me closer. "I... I love you." He stuttered out.

"Then let me in Ope... Let me be there to take care of you and your kids, let me love all of you." I pleaded.

He took a deep breath and exhaled heavily. "Okay." He whispered.

"What?" I asked reeling back to look at him.

"Yes. (y/n)... be mine. Be my old lady." He didn't ask more so tell me but I nodded anyways before crashing my lips to his.

We pulled away and Opie smiled down at me brightly. "Promise me you'll help heal my broken heart?" I asked him.

"As long as you help me heal mine." He said then kissed me again.