🔥:xReader:🔥

(A/N: This isn't a prompt. Just one my imagination came up with. Enjoy!)

I awoke to bright lights and a searing pain in my left leg. I groaned from the pain and screwed my eyes shut again, gritting my teeth.

"Shit you're awake! I gotta call the guys!" Phil's voice came through.

"No. You gotta get me a nurse big boy. THEN you can call the guys." I told her sternly through clamped teeth.

"Yes Ma'am." He told me and ran out the door.

Moments later he followed a nurse into the room while he spoke on the phone. "Pain honey?" She asked.

I could only nod and she nodded back before grabbing a syringe. She poked it into my leg and I began to feel immediate relief just as Phil got off the phone.

I laid my head back against the pillow and took a deep breath as the pain continued to alleviate. "Jax and some of the others are on their way." Phil told me and I nodded.

I remember second for second what happened and it played like a movie on repeat in my head...

Flashback

I was at the house watching over Kenny, Ellie and Abel so Gemma could get some work done at the garage. We were sitting in the living room playing with mega blocks when the front door slammed open. I ushered all three kids to the back bedroom and just as they were out of sight two young looking mexican men came flying in, rage written clean across their faces.

"Where's Teller?" The first one snarled and I shook my head stating I didn't plan on telling them anything. "You stupid bitch." He snarled before the back of his hand came across my cheek.

I tasted blood in my mouth and spat it at the one who smacked me, hitting him right in the eye. The second guy turned around and I got a good look at the back of his cut. The first guy roared with rage pulling out his 9mm sidearm. With one shot he hit me right in the thigh and I dropped to the ground grinding my teeth together to stop from screaming.

The roar of bikes coming closer scared the two men and they made a run for it out the front door. Seconds later Jax, Opie, Tig and Chibs ran in. Opie saw me first and slid down to his knees beside me, putting pressure on my profusely bleeding leg.

"Where are the kids?" Jax asked.

"Back. Bedroom." I rasped between short breaths.

"(y/n). Ambulance is on it's way." Ope told me brushing my hair behind my ear with his free hand.

I nodded at him as my vision darkened. "No. You can't fall asleep baby, you gotta stay awake." Opie tried to tell me.

I remember the butterflies and happiness that flooded me when Opie called me baby before I just couldn't stay awake any longer.

Back To Present

I heard heavy footfalls approaching my room when Jax and Opie ran in. The relief evident on their features. My eyes met Opie's and he strode directly to my side taking my hand in his. "I'm okay." I told him gently.

Opie nodded but didn't say a word. Jax came to my other side and leaned down to hug me. I wrapped my free arm around him hugging him back since Opie would not let go of my hand. Jax pressed a gentle kiss to my cheek and stepped back, his eyes darting to my hand in Opie's before back to me.

"You know we gotta talk about what happened?" He told me.

I nodded. "I know. It was two mexican looking guys. Back of their cuts was 3 skulls. Biggest one had a crown and two roses off to the side. Came storming in and asked for you, Jax. I wouldn't talk to him so he back handed me. I spit the blood in his eye so he got really pissy and shot me." I told them the story. "How are all my babies?" I asked.