🔥:Prompt Eleven:🔥

Prompt:
Opie finds reader's vibrator.
____________________________

Opie's P.O.V

(y/n) was at work and the kids were at school. I decided to stay home today. The club didn't have any business to attend to today and I wasn't need in the shop. (y/n) left me a small list of odd jobs that needed to be done around the house and I already had them done by one o'clock.

A thought popped into my head about setting up something romantic for her since the kids were both headed to friends houses for the night straight from school. I knew (y/n) would be home around two thirty so I had about an hour an a half to get it all ready. I grabbed the bouquet of roses I had bought for her today and pulled all the petals off, throwing away the stems I took the bowl full of petals up to our bedroom.

I placed the petals all around our bedroom and started to look for some candles. I was looking under the bed when I saw an old cigar box and pulled it out. I was not expecting what I found inside. A pink slightly curved vibrator laid delicately inside the box with a bottle of toy cleaner next to it.

I laughed and shook my head heading out to the living room. I set the box on the coffee table open and waited for (y/n) to get home. I cracked a beer and nestled into the cusions trying to focus on the show currently occupying the screen but my eyes and mind kept wandering back to the pink toy in the box.

I could picture her laying there her perfect body exposed clutching the toy in her hand as she switched between holding it against her clit and pushing it in and out of that perfect pussy.

I groaned throwing my head back as I used one hand to adjust the erection I now painfully had pushing against my jeans. I could hear her voice in my mind moaning as she got closer and closer to her peak. I could hear her chanting my name like a mantra in my mind as she came.

Just then (y/n) walked through the front door and with a smile on her face she entered our living room. Her smile dropped when she saw the box on the table and her cheeks turned bright red. "Umm..." She hummed.

I smirked. "So... Is this why you are so calm and relaxed when I come home from runs?" I asked with one eyebrow raised.

"Maybe..." She mumbled looking down. "You weren't supposed to find it." She said fiddling with her hands.

"Well maybe if I'd known about it we could have tried a few things." I got up and stalked toward her taking her hips in my palms.

She looked up at me with shock on her features. "What?" She deadpanned.

"Come on baby." I whispered to her leaning down to take her earlobe between my teeth gently knowing how much it turned her on.

I let go of her to grab the box before taking her hand I led her to our bedroom. She gasped when she saw what I'd done and I smiled. I set the box on the dresser and turned to her tugging her shirt up and over her head. Her prefect breasts bounced in the grey and black bra she wore.

I reached down to tug her pants down exposing her black and grey panties that matched her bra. I took in a sharp breath seeing her look so sexy.

I pulled her body flush to mine and lifted her up before turning to lay her down on the bed. I hooked my fingers into her panties and pulled them down her legs carefully.

Her breath hitched as my fingertips grazed her skin softly. I reached under her to unclip her bra before sliding the straps down her arms. Her nipple hardened immediately upon removing her bra and I nearly growled seeing the rest of her. She look down right edible and sexy as fuck.

Her eyes were clouded with lust and her face was flushed. "You wanna see what I do when you aren't home to take care of me?" She purred looking up at me with big doe eyes.

I gulped hard but nodded none the less. She sat up forcing me back. She brushed passed me taking the pink toy from the box before going back to the bed. Once she was laid down and comfy I was still frozen in place my eyes following her every move.

She turned it on and it was quietly humming in her hand and she moved it slowly down touching it to her clit. Her head fell back with her mouth agape and I could feel the erection I had pulsing as I heard her moan.

Watching her do this was even better than my imagination because seconds after she removed it from herself and touched her clit with it again, I couldn't take it anymore. I stripped my clothes off faster than ever before and grabbed the toy from her turning it off and tossing it aside.

She grinned at me as she pushed me over to the side getting up to straddled my hips. One of her hands reached down between us taking me in her palm she adjusted us so my tip was just barely sitting at her entrance.

She moved her hand and sank down onto me slowly. I could feel her tight walls closing around me as my head fell back and I groaned. (y/n)'s moans were like music to my ears.

I moved my hands to grip her hips tightly knowing how much she loved it. I watched the way her breasts bounced with her as she slid up and down on me. I loved watching her as she rode me, the way her body moved on top of me drove me wild.

I flipped us over and pulled back to slam into her, she greeted that with a scream of pleasure which turned off all common sense in my brain. I continued to make her scream and writhe beneath me and I could feel my end coming soon. She dug her nails into my shoulders and with a scream of my name I felt her let go as her walls clamped down around me.

The feeling sent me over the edge as my own orgasm exploded. I continued to thrust for a few moments until we had both reached that full state of bliss before rolling over and laying next to her.

Both of us were panting in exhaustion. When she caught her breath she snuggled up into my side and I wrapped my arms around her. "That was amazing." She mumbled.

I grinned ear to ear. "We should do that more often." I told her.

She merely replied with an 'Mhm' before nuzzling her face in my chest. "I love you Opie." She mumbled hugging me tightly.

"I love you too baby girl." I told her honestly as I rubbed her back.

I reached down and pulled the covers over our naked forms and we relaxed into one another. It wasn't long after I felt her whole body relax and her breathing even out and I followed soon behind her falling asleep with this beautiful and amazing woman wrapped tightly in my arms.