:Prompt Twenty:

Prompt:
Opie surprises reader for her birthday!
____________________________

Opie's P.O.V

I looked down at the beautiful woman in my bed. She laid on her belly with her head pointed toward me. Her hair spread around her like a halo. Her perfect body bare beneath the covers from last nights activities.

I leaned down pressing gentle kisses across her shoulder causing her to stir. She hummed softly as her eyes fluttered open. "Morning gorgeous." I whispered against her skin.

I made my way up to her lips, capturing them with my own. She responded immediately shifting onto her side winding one hand into my hair. I placed mine on her back sliding her closer until our bodies were pressed together tightly.

I had to pull away before things got too heated. She smiled up at me and I swear my heart skipped a beat. "Happy Birthday baby girl." I smiled down at her with another quick kiss.

"Thanks handsome." She grinned before yawning.

I got out of bed and threw on my underwear and jeans. "You wait right there I'll be back." I told her.

She nodded and snuggled back down into bed. I went to the kitchen and made two cups of coffee, I grabbed one of the gifts I'd gotten her and headed back to find she put on a pair of panties and one of my tee shirts that was far too big for her. She looked incredible in my clothes, I couldn't help but to stop and stare for a moment.

She giggled bringing me out of my trance. "What are you staring at?" She laughed.

I smiled and handed her a cup of coffee. "The most beautiful woman in the world." I whispered kissing her cheek and setting the gift in her lap.

"You're very mushy and sweet today." She laughed. "You didn't have to get me gifts Ope. Just a day with you and dinner with you and the kids would've been perfect to me." She smiled placing her hand on my cheek.

I leaned down and kissed her gently. "Just open it." I mumbled against her lips before pulling away and taking a sip of my coffee before setting it down beside me.

She opened the small bag and pulled out the long jewelry box. She opened the casing to reveal the black and white diamond necklace and earrings I got her. "Oh god, Opie... They're beautiful." She looked up at me grinning ear to ear.

"Only the best for you baby." I told her.

She set her coffee down and wrapped her arms around me. "Thank you Ope." She whispered burying her face into my neck.

I hugged her back tightly. "You're welcome. But," I pulled away from her. "Time to get that sexy ass of yours dressed. We're going for a ride. We just gotta pop by the clubhouse quickly cause everyone wants to see you." I told her.

She nodded and got herself out of bed. I got up giving her a swat on the ass and a kiss to the cheek I left her to get dressed. I went to the living room to call Gemma and let her know we would be there shortly. I returned to my bedroom and threw on a tee shirt and my leather cut just as (y/n) emerged with her hair pulled back, dark skinny jeans on with a black spaghetti strap shirt and a light sweater. "Ready?" I asked.

She nodded and I took her hand as we went out to my bike. I handed her my helmet and climbed on, her straddling the bike behind me. She wrapped her arms securely around my abdomen. I baked the bike out of the driveway and we tore off toward the clubhouse.

She was a great riding partner, she knew what to do and wasn't scared of it. The way it felt to have her arms wrapped around me, and on the back of my bike made it all the better though. I felt her nuzzle her face into my upper back as she hugged me tighter and I took a deep breath and relished in the feeling of her thighs pressed to mine, her chest pressed firmly to my back.