Care Package

"We should do something for her." Echo spoke to Cj.

"Well, she's been alone with the girls with no way around since her car accident." Cj added feeling kind of bad for their new friend.

"Three and a half. We should make her up a care basket!" Echo exclaimed happy with her idea.

"What would we put in it?" Cj asked thoughtfully.

"BOOZE!" Echo exclaimed giggling.

Cj laughed at her friends' antics. "We can't JUST put booze in it. Maybe we can even make baskets up for each of the girls!" Cj exclaimed.

"Let's do this." Echo grinned getting to her feet.

Both girls made their way out of the clubhouse and to Echo's 'baby'. They climbed in on a mission to make their new friend feel better. Chris was a single mother of two little girls, their father passed away when she was still pregnant with Lyra. She was also severely lacking in the adult companionship department.

Now that summer vacation was upon her and Chris was without a vehicle she was stuck. Cj and Echo knew their friend was probably going insane, but they also knew how lonely she was. "Hey! I have an idea and she's either going to hate us or love us for it. You in?"

Cj gave her a funny look. "What's your idea?" She asked narrowing her eyes as she picked up a two-pack of Lyra's favorite sippy cups.

"Well," Echo grinned as she grabbed a carton of Hatchimal eggs for Jadelyn. "What if we send Ope to drop off the baskets for us?" Echo giggled. "You can't tell me the pair of them haven't been lonely. Plus they would make an adorable couple. I mean think about how tiny she is compared to him." Echo pointed out.

Cj grinned evilly. "Let's do it." She laughed.

The next stop was the liquor store and then the dollar store. Once they had everything, they needed they went back to the clubhouse to put them together. Jax and Happy saw their women loading bags of stuff inside and both looked horrified to see bags from the local baby and children store. "Girls?" Jax asked coming into his dorm room where the girls were spreading everything onto the bed.

"Yes?" Cj asked.

"Why did you just buy a bunch of children's stuff?" Jax asked concerned.

"Get in here and shut the door." Cj told them.

Jax and Happy stepped inside and shut the door still giving the girls puzzled looks. "So, remember how we told you about that girl we met? Chris? She's got two little girls?" Echo asked and both men nodded. "Well, Cj and I wanted to put together a little care package for her since her car got totaled, she's been grounded at home with both kids and now school is out. We also, noticed how lonely Ope's been lately so we figured we will make him drop it off to her and see if anything happens." Echo grinned proud of herself.

Both men stayed silent as the girls prepared the baskets and when they had finished is when they spoke up. "How do you two know she is even interested in finding someone?" Jax asked knowing his best friend was in fact rather lonely.

"She hasn't been with anyone since her fiancée died and just the other day said she needed to meet someone. What better way then dropping someone right at her doorstep." Cj shrugged.

"Well, I'm sick of Ope moping. I say go for it; it can't hurt anything." Happy shrugged pressing a kiss to Echo's cheek.

"He's right." Jax sighed.

The girls grinned to one another evilly. "OH OPIE!" The girls called in unison.

"Yeah?" He asked a few minutes later stepping into the room.