🔥Care Package : Part 2🔥

It was days later that Echo and Cj decided to stop by Chris' house and as luck would have it, Ope's truck was parked in the driveway again. Cj and Echo exchanged a look before getting out and approaching the door. Cj knocked loudly with a grin on her face. "They heard a commotion behind the door before it opened with Chris standing there. "Hey guys." Chris smiled.

"Hey. I see you did take advantage to the whole care package we sent." Cj snickered when she noticed she was wearing an oversized tee shirt that they knew wasn't hers.

Chris blushed furiously. "You gonna let us in?" Echo asked.

"It's not a good time." Chris deflected.

"You dirty, dirty girl." Echo laughed.

"You guys set this up. I really like him, and he treats me really well and I haven't been this happy since... He died... Even when Lyra was born it was so bittersweet. Just let me have this." Chris pleaded.

"You ever coming back?" They heard Opie who soon appeared behind the tiny blonde wearing only his jeans. "Oh, hey." Opie greeted scratching the back of his neck.

"Where are the girls?" Cj asked.

"My parents took them for the weekend." Chris explained.

"Well, call us when you're done doing the nasty. Or make my big brother bring you down to the clubhouse after." Echo told her with a wink.

Chris went beet red and shook her head before shutting the door in the girls faces. Before they left, they could hear Chris' joyful squeal and smiled. "She deserves this." Echo sighed happily as they made their way back to the car.

"She does." Cj agreed.

Meanwhile inside...

"I heard what you said." Opie told her pulling away from her lips.

"About what?" Chris asked puzzled.

"About not being this happy since... you know." Opie whispered meeting her eyes.

"Well... It's true." She said confidently. "You make me really happy Opie." Chris told him lifting a hand to stroke his cheek softly.

Opie grinned and leaned in to taste her lips. "You know, after Donna died I didn't think I'd be happy again or find another person to be by my side. I started getting really lonely about six months ago and then Cj and my sister just practically dropped you into my lap. I'm wondering what kind of trick this is." Opie sighed sitting up.

"What do you mean?" Chris asked.

"I mean I feel like this is all too good to be true." Opie elaborated.

"So do I, but I'm also going to enjoy it because who knows where this is going to take us." Chris smiled.

Opie smiled and pulled the tiny woman into his lap kissing her softly. Opie agreed with her about enjoying it because who knows. Maybe she could be his second chance...

Opie rolled them so her small body was trapped beneath him. After last night's activities he could help but want her again and again. Her body was screaming at him to touch her.

Opie loved the way she looked in the throes of pleasure. The way her name came from his lips. He could feel his cock hardening with every memory, fresh in his mind as if it had just happened moments ago. He guessed she could feel it too by the way she hummed softly and began to rotate her hips.

Opie let a low growl from his chest as he used one hand to hold him up and the other to slide up her soft thigh and under his grey tee shirt that she wore. As soon as his skin came in contact with hers, his whole body shuddered. "Giant if you don't strip right now I may need to tear your clothes off with my teeth." She said innocently, peering up at him.

If at all possible Opie's cock hardened further to the point of pain. He got to his feet quickly and stripped off his jeans and boxers just as Christina removed his tee shirt. He loved the fact that she hadn't even bother to put panties on when she tossed his shirt on this morning.

His cock stood tall, his balls drawn up tight to him as all the blood from his upper head rushed into his lower one. Opie grabbed a condom from her nightstand and slid it over his length. Skipping right past foreplay he got onto the bed and settled between her delicious thighs. She smirked wickedly up at him and lifted her legs to wrap around his waist.

He could feel his tip pressed against her centre and he couldn't have stopped if there was a gun to his head. He plowed into her in one hard thrust and she screamed. The look of pure ecstacy on her face made him do it again and again. Her body doing things to him he didn't even know were possible.

Her fingernails dug into his shoulder blades, her back arching off of the bed. Her breasts bounced with every powerful snap of his hips. Opie was loosing himself in the feeling of her and knew the second she came he would end up going with her.

His thrusts were powerful as his tiny blond clung to him, crying out in pleasure his name rolling off her tongue in ecstacy. He could feel he walls tightening until they had a vice grip on his cock, finally... She exploded. Opie followed seconds after, both their bodies quivering from the aftershocks.

Opie collapsed to the bed beside her, both of them panting in exhaustion. "So, do you want to go to the clubhouse?" Opie asked.

"Sure?" Chris replied unsure.

"What's wrong Tiny?" Ope asked.

"Nothing. I just wasn't sure you wanted me to meet your friends yet." Chris shrugged snuggling into his side.

"Well I do and if I don't bring you to the clubhouse my sister or Cj is liable to cut off my balls and I've grown rather attached to them." Opie laughed.

Chris laughed with him and nodded. "Okay."

The two finally made it to the clubhouse and when they arrived Cj and Echo were outside and the two immediately jumped up to see her. They tried to steal her away but Ope held on tight.

Soon, two men came out that Christina didn't know. She soon learned they were Jax and Happy. Opie introduced her as his girlfriend and Chris was a little taken aback but nodded happily.

They all seemed to get along very well and Opie was beyond happy with how she fit in so easily. Maybe she really was his second chance.

Chris looked up at her two friends who were cuddled up with their respective men just like she was to Ope and smiled at them. "I'll never be able to thank you two enough for the care package."