🔥:Prompt Twenty-Seven:🔥

Prompt:
Opie finishes with a fight in the ring.
____________________________

I watched my best friend throw punch after punch toward Tig as they fought in the ring. My body was tense with suspense and arousal.

You see, for the last year or so Opie and I have been seeing each other behind everyone's backs. If it were up to me I wouldn't be hiding it, but as a members daughter Opie was worried my father would say something about it or force us apart.

"Hey baby." Dad said coming over to me.

"Hey Daddy." I replied smiling but not taking my eyes off the fight.

Dad gestured for Kip to stop the fight. "You know Lowell's had his eye on you all night?" He told me nudging me just as Ope walked up and I began removing the tape from his hands.

"I didn't notice." I replied.

"Notice what?" Opie asked.

"Lowell has his eye on my girl." Dad grinned.

"Oh. Does he." Opie huffed.

Dad raised an eyebrow at Ope and I stayed out of it as I finished unwrapping one hand moving to the next. "Yeah, you know (y/n) he would be great for you. He's been clean for a long while now." He noted suggestively.

I felt Opie tense and watched him take a deep breath. "Dad I'm not interested in Lowell." I rolled my eyes.

"Who then?" He asked. "I want to walk my baby down the isle one day and live to see my grandkids." He told me pushing his glasses up into his hair.

I shrugged not really answering when Opie spoke up. "Can I talk with ya for a minute Bobby?" He asked dad.

"Sure." He nodded and I finished unwrapping Opie's hand.

I gave him a curious look but he ignored me as him and dad walked away. They headed toward the garage and stopped just outside of and I could see them talking. Just after Opie finished speaking my dad's eyes went wide and he pointed toward me. Opie nodded at him. Dad turned around and ran a hand through his hair before turning back and pointing a finger at him.

Dad strode toward me with an upset look. He grabbed my arm and dragged me toward Opie who still stood by the garage. "A fucking year?!" He exclaimed.

"Not my idea." I huffed crossing my arms and Opie turned to give me a dirty look because he knew we'd had this argument hundreds of times.

"I can't believe you two have been together behind my back for a year! What have I done to make you two think I wouldn't be okay with this? Cause now that you've hid it, I'm not okay with it!" Dad yelled and I looked down embarrassed.

"It wasn't that Bobby... I just had this fear that no matter what I told you or showed you how much I loved her you wouldn't let us be together." He told dad and I stood up straight.

Loved me? That's something I never heard from him before... "You what?" Dad asked.

"I love her Bobby. I want to be with her and not in secret anymore... I never should have hid it from you to begin with." He spoke to dad with confidence. "(y/n) deserves the world and more and I'm prepared to spend my entire life trying to give her that." He told my dad as he wrapped his arm around my waist.

Dad groaned and looked down shaking his head. "Opie, you've been my girls best friend since she got here... You honestly thought I wouldn't be okay with this?" He asked. "If there's anyone I'd rather her be with it would be you. I know you and I know how you treat her outside of relationship. You make her happy and that's all I want for her. Just don't fuck it up..." He sighed and went to walk away.

"Daddy wait!" I called and he stopped turning toward me. I ran toward him and threw my arms around him. "I'm sorry Dad." I said softly.

"Don't be sorry baby. As long as you're happy. Just don't hide anything from me, we have a better relationship than this." He told me stepping back to hold my face. "Okay?"

I nodded and he kissed my forehead before walking away a soft smile on his face. Moments later two huge arms turned me around and wrapped around my middle resting his hands on the back of my hips. "I mean it (y/n). I love you." He said looking down at me.

"I love you too Ope." I told him smiling.

His wide grin matched my own before he crashed his lips to mine. I wrapped my own arms around his neck and he lifted me up forcing me to wrap my legs around his waist. He began walking and pulled his lips away from mine carrying me off into the clubhouse ignoring the whoops and hollers from some of the other member.

He walked straight into his form and kicked the door shut before kissing me again quickly. "I know you loved seeing that fight." He grinned mischievously.

"Nope. No idea what you're talking about." I denied with a playful smile.

"Lying to your old man?" He clicked his tongue. "That's bad baby." His eyes darkened.

"What are you gonna do about it?" I teased hoping he would do something about it.

He set me on the ground before unbuttoning my jeans he yanked them and my (f/c) undies down to my ankles. Without a word his large hand came down with a crack across my ass and I gasped from the perfect mix of pain and pleasure. He rubbed the spot gently before doing it again this time earning a moan from my lips. He repeated his actions one last time before I could hear his belt buckle pop open and all the metal on his jeans clatter as they hit the ground.

He lifted me so my knees were on the edge of the bed and my ass was in the air for him, he pressed the pad of his thumb against my clit rubbing it in slow circles before I felt his tip pressing against me. My body ached, desprate to feel him inside of me. Within seconds he slipped inside of me making both of us groan at the sensation.

"Fuck (y/n)." Opie growled and he grabbed on my hips to hold me steady as he slammed into me causing me to cry out in pleasure.

Stars dotted my vision, the sensations his cock caused burning through my entire body. The feeling of his fingers digging into my hips as his cock reached places inside of I never could have imagined being touched. Opie was being rough yet so gentle at the same time and it had my entire world spinning.

He had a fast and hard pace set when the door swung open and Ope didn't bother to stop as I screamed in raw ecstacy and the door shut behind whomever decided to interrupt. "Come on baby." Opie groaned as I felt my body tensing and tightening around his thickness. "Cum for me as you scream my name." He growled.

I released at that second crying out his name as I felt my body release that ball of tension that would itself tightly in my belly. Opie was second behind me and he laid his body over my back groaning my name in a guttural raw sound.

He slipped out of me and we redressed quickly and just was I went to escape the room Ope's arm caught me around the waist. "I really do love you (y/n)." He whispered brushing some of my (h/t), (h/c) hair behind my ear.

"I really love you too Opie. I'm glad we don't have to hide anymore." I whispered.

"Me too." He sighed as I laid my head against his chest and he held me close in his arms.