:Request xOC Part 2:

Part 2 for EchoRoman
____________________________

"Echo... You look... Gorgeous." Opie stuttered out when I opened the door to greet him for our date.

"Thank you." I replied with a blush looking at my feet.

Opie took my hand and pulled me to his chest leaning down to kiss me softly. When we pulled away he led me out to his bike and handed me a helmet. He gave me a run down of how to ride with him before climbing on and letting me swing myself over the back.

Once we were seated and I was pressed against his back firmly we backed out of the driveway and took off. We arrived at the clubhouse and a party was in full swing. He parked his bike and helped me off, keeping hold of my hand once I removed the helmet he led me toward a group of men wearing leather cuts.

"Guys, this is Echo. Echo, this is Jax, Tig, Clay, Happy, Bobby and Juice." He introduced pointing each one out.

"Nice to meet you all." I smiled feeling a little nervous.

"You as well darlin'. Where'd you two meet?" Jax asked.

"She was Kenny's teacher actually." Opie told him and I blushed.

I was not supposed to date my students parents and this was making it even more complicated because Ellie was supposed to be in my class next year. "I thought teachers weren't allowed to date parents?" Clay piped up with a eyebrow raised.

"We're not." I deadpanned.

I was incredibly uncomfortable by the direction of this conversation and apparently Opie could sense as much. "But, it's summer vacation and if this works out, we can always speak with the school about switching Ellie's teacher next year." Opie shrugged.

Clay nodded thoughtfully realizing that that was a good plan and I looked up at Opie in surprise. He merely smiled down at me and the topic of conversation changed. Eventually Opie took me over and introduced me to Tara and Gemma. Jax and Clay's wives.

Both seemed a little hesitant about me at first until we really got talking they seemed to ease up and Opie pressed a kiss to my cheeks before walking away to get drinks. "That boy is like a son to me." Gemma stated giving me a look. "He's had enough heartbreak." She told me raising an eyebrow.

"Good thing I don't plan on causing him anymore then isn't it." I stated raising my eyebrow tight back at her.

Gemma nodded and gave me a smile. Tara who stood beside her nodded as well before Opie came back with our drinks. He wrapped an arm around me as Jax and Happy came over to join our conversation.

The night was progressing very well when I really had to pee. Ope pointed me in the direction of a bathroom and once I'd done my business and washed me hands I went to exit the washroom only to be stopped by a woman dressed in barely any clothing snapping her gum at me.

"You'll never make it as his old lady you know." She said.

"Excuse me?" I asked raising an eyebrow at the bleach blonde bimbo.

"I'm his favorite. He'll always come running back to me. He won't want you for long. I just don't want to see you get you heart broken sweetie. He'll end up back in my bed by the end of next week." She put on a fake pout and patted my head like a child before strutting away.

I was stunned by her words for a few moments and found myself storming out to find Opie as he was pushing the same bitch off of him. "Fuck off Ima." He told her swatting her away.

"But baby... I can do it better than she can and you know it." She pouted at him and I stood back with my arms crossed just watching.

Jax came up beside me. "Go put her in her place." He suggested.

"But we aren't technically together Jax. It's not my place." I sighed.

"He laid claim on you the second he brought you here Echo. You're his darlin'. Now go claim your man and put her in her place." He told me.

I nodded before sucking in a deep breath I walked up and tapped this 'Ima' on the shoulder. She spun around and smirked at me. "Can't you see I'm busy? Run along now." She went to turn back toward Opie when I spun her back to me and plowed my fist into her nose.

She screamed like a banshee and everyone stopped to stare. "Listen, sweetie." I said in a sickly sweet tone. "Go find someone else to stick his dick in your disease ridden pussy but stay away from what's mine. Kay?" I asked with a smile cocking my head to the side.

Opie wrapped his arms around my waist and I could feel him chuckling at my words as the woman on the ground glared at me. "Buh bye sweet cheeks." I told her before walking away, Opie trailing behind me.

I stopped outside in the parking lot and took deep breaths to calm myself when I felt Opie's lips near my ear. "Who told you to do that?" He asked me.

"Jax." I said meekly beginning to wonder if he was mad at me for it.

"Good." He grinned coming to stand in front of me he rested his hands on my ass and I placed mine on his chest. "That was the hottest thing I'd ever seen." He said quietly.

He leaned down and claimed my lips as his hands squeezed at my ass. We stayed that way for a few minutes lost in each others lips. When we did eventually pull away, he led me to his bike. As we placed the helmets on our heads he asked, "My place or yours?" with a mischievous grin.

"Either one is good for me." I winked.

He laughed before climbing on his bike, I got on behind him and we pulled off the lot of Teller-Morrow. We ended up at his house and barely made it through the door before clothing was being shed leaving a trail from his front door all the way to the bedroom.