Part 3

*3rd person point of view*

The hero's stood in shock as they just saw a boy nearly kill a villain with ease. As the boy turned around everyone's faces turned from shock to horror. The boy's face was covered in blood. His skin was a bright red and his eyes were bleeding. 

He fell to his knees while still looking at us. Some hero's forced the news people to switch of there cameras. The boy was about to fall when suddenly a blur passed all of them. The blur was The Pro Hero All Might. He held the boy and picked him up. 

"You did great" He said to the passed out boy before carrying him to a ambulance that was close bye. 

People got out of his way while still in shock and horror from what they saw. Such a powerful boy passed out from his own quirk use. 

As All Might gave the boy to the paramedics he looked at him one last time. Everyone watched in silence as the ambulance drove off. The silence was automatically broken as the press switched on there cameras and started interviewing All Might.

A few hero's sweat drop at this before walking away. A blond boy along with the green hared boy both stood next to each other while still in shock at what happened. The blond boy the took out a piece of gum before throwing it to the green haired boy. "I dont owe you anything" he said as he walked away. 

On the other side of the city the ambulance with the boy rushed through the streets. "FASTER HIS HEART IS STOPPING" On paramedic yelled as he tried everything he can before arriving at the hospital. 

They quickly pushed the boy in with doctors immediately surrounding him. "What happend?" One doctor asked. "This boy saved 2 others from a sludge villain. When the fight was over he fell on the ground like this. During the ride here i checked his heart and saw it was like a rabbit one moment and the next stopped before going crazy again." One paramedic said. 

"There is something blocking his main blood flow" One doctor said to which the others nodded. "It swells his heart up and the moment it gets a gap it bursts it out in one go" 

"We will need to operate immediately" A old doctor said as he flung open some doors leading to  free operation room. 

"One of you go test his blood another go and trace and see if he has someone on his list who we could call" The one doctor commanded as he put on some gloves. 

The nurses nodded before running out to do there tasks. 

*Allmight's point of view* 

I just finished speaking with young Midoriya about him inheriting my quirk. He cried a lot for some reason. 

Right now i was busy walking to the hospital i knew the boy was taken to. His power was truly amazing but at what cost. I walked into the reception while still in my weak form and went to the front desk. "Hello sir can i help you?" She asked. 

"Yes. I am looking for a boy. He came i covered in blood earlier this afternoon. he has black hair and crimson red eyes. " I said as the lady nodded.

"He is in room 305 on the third floor. Please be careful he just got out of a heart operation" She said as i nodded. I walked to the elevator and went to floor 3. "A heart problem but he still defeated that villain" I said to myself. 

As i got to room 305 i quietly knocked. Not hearing a response i walked inside seeing the blond boy from earlier sitting there looking at the boy. 

"And who are you" He said as he sent me a glare. "Oh me" I said with a sweat drop and pointed to myself. 

"Yes you" He said with a glare. "Call me Tetsu" I said to the boy. "Katsuki Bakugo" he said as he calmed down and relaxed in his seat. 

"Why are you here?" I asked. "This idiot saved me. I am just checking up on him to make sure he is ok" The boy said. I frown at his answer. 

"It is close to Midnight. When did you arrive?" I asked seeing the boy still in his school uniform. "Around 4pm" he said as he sat upright again. 

"Well i just came to see if he was still alive. So ill be going good bye Bakugo" I said as i exited the room. 

I heard him give a small mumble before i exited the room.  

*Bakugo's point of view*

What was this idiot thinking. He nearly killed himself for trying to save my weak ass. 
Because of me he might die now. 

I sighed at the taught and got comfortable in my seat. Suddenly i heard a buzz come from my phone. I quickly took it out and saw it was the old hag calling me. 

"Yea what?!" I asked as i answered the phone
"Where are you it is over midnight and your not home!" She yelled making me angry

"Have you seen the news?" I asked calmly. "No why do you ask?" She said 

"I was attacked by a sludge villain. A boy saved me but he is currently in the hospital." I said as a long silence held. 

"What hospital are you at?" She asked. 

"East central" I answered

"I am going to bring you some food. You dont have school tomorrow anyway" She said as the phone hung up.