Part 90

*3rd person point of view*

Hours have passed since Shi has been taken into the 'care' of Orochimaru. Every so often a burst of screams erupted from the closed room before strong heat waves came from the door.

Shi was injected with a drug that made his lower body unmovable while still keeping him awake.  Orochimaru is highly indulged into his new specimen. If it was not for his arms , he would be doing all this on his own. But since the third Hokage took his arms with the reaper death seal, Kabuto had to do the experiments on Orochimaru's behalf. 

"You have no idea of how lucky you are Kabuto. It is a very rare chance for people like us to experiment on the earth guardian" Orochimaru said with a grin on his face which has stayed there for a few hours all ready.

"My lord i have gotten enough blood samples but can i ask of you one thing?" Kabuto asked as he stood up from his seat before turning towards Orochimaru. 

"What is it Kabuto?" 

 "You always said that you want to have the sharingan but...will you allow me to make it better?" Kabuto asked as a sinister smile formed on his face. "What do you mean make it better?" Orochimaru asked confused. 

"I will take one of Shi's eyes. With the eye i will see what i can do if i 'supercharge' it using some of the blood cells we have." Kabuto said still confusing the sanin slightly. 

"His guardian ability has something about it. I want to see if i can create a different dojutsu using the DNA basis of the Sharingan." Kabuto said causing Orochimaru's eyes to widen. 

"And in doing so you will make a even superior dojutsu that far out ranks any that have been recorded so far" Orochimaru said finally snapping what Kabuto was talking about. "You have proved your self to me Kabuto. But do know i will be checking up on this frequently." Orochimaru said as he made his way out of the scorched room. 

With a smirk on his face, Kabuto turned around as extended his hand towards Shi's right eye. "Be a good vessel" Kabuto said as he inserted his two fingers behind Shi's eyeball. 

Shi's unconscious body stiffened quickly before a scream of pure horror came off the boy. Strong flames erupted under Shi which flashed between all the different stages he has. Kabuto slightly flinch at the heat but continued before yanking the eye out in one swift pull. 

After the eye was pulled out , Shi's already operated body tensed at the pain. 

"Good thing we have you on that drug. Who knows what you would of done if you were able to move" Kabuto said as he walked out the room leaving Shi alone with the tortuous pain.