Part 45

*3rd person point of view* 

On the outside side of the village we could see a sleeping Uchiha in a tree. 

Before the Uchiha could get another breath the tree was kicked hard causing the boy to fall down it and land on the cold hard ground. "WHAT THE HECK!" Shi yelled as he brushed some leaves off his body. 

"You sleep too much." A boy with red hair boy by the name Gaara said. "You know when i met you i thought you were someone cool and emo but when we became 'friends' you became real clingy" Shi said slightly pissed off since he had been woken from his wonderful dream.

 "Well i dont care. Now are we going to do what you said last night or what?" Gaara asked.

*Shi's point of view*

*flashback* 
"Tell me, does your village hate you too?" Gaara asked as he looked down at his rice ball that was still uneaten. 

"Well to be honest, no one knows i am one. Mine is not as powerful as yours. He is more like a mentor than a weapon" I said looking down at where the weird tattoo like seal was. 

 "What do you mean. There are only 9 tailed beasts. How is yours not so powerful?" Gaara asked confused. 

"Well. There are actually 9 but someone 'close' to me turned his Chakra into another for me. I am guessing he did this so i wont be too lonely" I said with a small smile tugging on my lips. The old man sage thought i bought that Kurama in me is a real tailed beast. Kurama in me is more like a companion to me. The way i know this is because Kurama's chakra is the same as the old man's. 

"You know what. your really weird" Gaara said making me sweat drop. "Sure i am Mr. Love on his freaking forehead" I mocked. "At least i dont have to hide from fan girls" Gaara mocked back still not looking at me. He slowly took a bite of the rice ball i gave him making his eyes widen at the taste. "Well I dont have to carry a massive gored so i could use my power." I said with a slight smirk. 

" Touche... Where did you get these things?" Gaara asked as he took another bite of the rice ball. "It is a small shop in the village. if you want we can go there tomorrow?" I said towards him. "Why not. I dont have much to do anyway" Gaara said. 

*Flashback over* 

"Oh yeah i forgot about that" I said slightly embarrassed. 

"Then your the one who is paying" Gaara said before walking away. "WAIT WHAT!"