Part 8

*Bakugo's point of view* 

I felt a huge ass pain on my shoulder where Shi touched me before knocking me out. I grunt as i open my eyes to see Shi was passed out in front of me. This bastard is actually stronger than me.

I slowly turned over so that i layed on my back before jumping up to my feet. "Ugg now ill have to carry your ass home" I said as i picked him up and threw him over my shoulder. He was quite light for some reason. I took a few steps before i heard someone behind me.

"Hello boy ill be taking Shi from you" The voice said as i turned around. I was shocked to see a white pedophile dude standing there. He looked sick in the head since he was wearing this weird purple mascara. 

"What do you want pedo?" I asked in a irritated tone. 

"Drop the boy and i will not hurt you" He said.

"Try me" I said as i lowered Shi to the ground before charging at the man. explosions shot off my hands as i almost touched him. He disappeared in front of me and when i saw again he was standing in front of Shi. "thank you for your co operation" He said as he placed Shi over his shoulder. "You cant take him!" I yelled as i rushed over to the man trying not to harm Shi by striking the man on his arm. 

He hissed in pain and the out of nowhere a snake launched out of his sleeve. I jumped back and exploded the snake before it got close to me. I FUCKING HATE SNAKES!
"Well i had enough fun for one day" The man said as he started regurgitating a blade. I was wide eyed and felt like throwing up. 

"That is fucking gross man" i said as i charged at him again. he quickly grabbed the blade and sliced my arm. I fell to the ground numb. Why the fuck can i not move! 

I looked up as the man laughed at me. "Nice try Kid but enough is enough" He said as he grabbed Shi by the back of his collar. Suddenly Shi's hand moved and grabbed his wrist making the man cry out and pull his hand back. 

"YOU BROKE MY WRIST" The man yelled while holding his wrist.

I looked at Shi. I was in shock how did he do that. Shi slowly rose up from the ground. This black Aura surrounded him his eyes were not there normal crimson red but a fire color with 3 things inside of it. His eyes also glowed that really shocked me. "s-shi?" I asked shocked.

"I am sorry Bakugo i will protect you. Why don't you go home ill be there in just a bit" He said with a closed eye smile. I felt like smacking his smug face but i cant fucking MOVE!!!

"So the prince is finally awake" The white bastard said. 

"I am sorry but you just made a big mistake hurting my friend...no my brother!" He said as i widen my eyes before he disappeared and reappeared in front of the man with his hand through his chest. "Sorry but hell is too nice for you" he said which sent shivers down my spin on how evil he sounded. His voice was even different.

"You have gotten strong" The man said as his neck extended before biting Shi on the neck making him cry out loud because of the pain. Shi pulled out his hand and fell to the ground holding his neck where the man had bitten him. 

"S-sorry Katsuki. but I will always protect you" He said before passing out. why was i so weak. I wanted to fight him and ow he is passed out on the ground protecting me....

"Well that is it" The white man said before picking the boy up and walking towards a portal that opened. "If i was you i would go home before anyone sees what happened" The white man said before going through the portal. 

"SHI !!!!!"I yelled as they both disappeared.