Part 83

Hi guys. I am working tomorrow so i am posting tomorrows chapter today so that you wont miss a chapter. 

Just know that this means no chapter tomorrow

*3rd person point of view* 

"Come one Shi this is getting boring" Naruto exclaimed as he just finished another squid on a stick. 

"Maybe your right. Hay Jiraiya sensei is like two buildings from here! Lets go meet up with him again and see if he had spent all your money yet!" Shi yelled as he ran towards where Jiraiya sensei was. 

"Wait do you really think he would of spent it all by now?" Naruto asked as the stopped in front of a small club. 

"Well look for yourself" Shi said with a smirk as he opened the door for Naruto. What he saw horrified the boy. 

The old pervert really spent all of Naruto's hard earned cash....

"YOU IDIOTIC PERVERT" Naruto yelled as he jumped onto Jiraiya's head and started hitting him like crazy. 

A small laugh came from Shi before a few men knocked him out the way. The dust that came out of the room dirtied the one man's coat. 

"Hay kid your paying for the bosses clean up" The other man said causing Naruto to stop bonking Jiraiya and look at the man. 

"It shall cost you 100k yen" The man said with a smirk. 

"Oh come on guys you cant make us believe that monkey suit costs that much" Jiraiya said as he stood up from the comfy couch. 

"You looking for trouble old man? Shut your lowzy trap if you know whats good for you" The man with the now dirty suit said. 

"The boss here use to be a chunin from the hidden stone village. The legendary dark ninja who is feared across the land" The other man said 

"The legendary what now?" A confused Shi asked as he shoved his way into the room. 

"Your asking for it kid!" The one man exclaimed while throwing a punch to Shi who merely dodged it. 

"Thats enough. Naruto and Shi why dont you both step back. I will show you the jutsu that i want to teach you both" Jiraiya said as he extended his hand. A large burst of Chakra surrounded his hand before forming into a ball. 

Before both boys knew what happened Jiraiya lunged the attack at the two men effectively launching them out of the room but in doing so launched them in a nearby balloon stand. 

Shi and Naruto looked awestruck at the attack. Naruto thought it was super powerful while Shi thought it could be a cool light source to find your way to the bath room at night. "Sorry about that. Why dont you sell me all your balloon including your water balloons" Jiraiya said to the man who's stall was destroyed. 

With a quick nod to Jiraiya , the man gathered all balloons he hand before throwing them in a box. "Lets go" Jiraiya said as he walked away to the outskirts from the town. 

The three men finally stopped at a large clearing. Both boys were still a bit awestruck. maybe not for the same reasons though.

Jiraiya handed both boys a water balloon before starting the explanation. 

"To learn this Jutsu you need to use three steps. First it rotation. You have to use Chakra and only your Chakra to spin the water in this ball so fast that it explodes" Jiraiya said as he did it with his own balloon.

"EASY!" Both boys exclaim as they started to try it. 

Jiraiya sighed loudly before sitting down against a tree stump. "This might take a while" Jiraiya said as he took out a large bottle of sake from his jacket. 

Shi immediately stopped when he saw the bottle. As soon as the bottle touched Jiraiya's mouth, Shi threw a Kunai at it causing the bottle to break apart. Jiraiya quickly looked to where the kunai came from only to see both Naruto and Shi are still busy trying to practice. 

"All right. Ill be going down to the village. Come get me once you got this done" Jiraiya said as he walked away from the boys. 

Hours went by after that. Soon it had already become dark and Jiraiya also has not came to check on the boys. 

"I-I think i got it" Shi said slowly as sweat dripped off his forehead. Naruto quickly looked over to his friends balloon. The thing started expanding before exploding itself. As soon as the balloon exploded , Shi immediately fell on the ground...exhausted. "I...did it" He said softly while trying to regain his breath. 

"Shi please tell me how?" Naruto asked as he looked over to his tired friend. 

"Try rotating it in a single direction. the faster it goes the quicker it will explode" Shi said as he tired it again to prove his point. 

"Oh now i get it!" Naruto exclaimed as he tried again. The balloon slowly rotated around before finally exploding as well. With the sweet sound of a exploding balloon could Naruto also relax and fall down on the ground next to his friend. 

"So much work just for a cool light" Shi said to himself 

"Hay Shi can i ask you something?" Naruto asked after a while of silence. 

"Hn? What is it?"

"What do you want to do when you grow up? You know i want to become hokage. Heck i want to be the strongest hokage ever..But you never told anyone what you want to do?"

"Well honestly..i just want to be strong. There is a lot you dont know about me Naruto. I have seen too many times how i was too weak to fight back. So i am making it my life's goal to become the strongest ninja ever. Heck i want to just be able to use one arm to take down thousands of ninja" Shi said as he looked up at the night sky. 

"But is it only that you want to be strong?" 

"Well not exactly. I want to protect anyone i want without having trouble with it. I want my name to be in the history books for ages to come. I just hope that the road with Jiraiya sensei is the right one..."