Part 77

*3rd person point of view*

The first few rounds have now ended. Neji was defeated by Naruto, Shino won by default and Shikamaru lost yet won against Temari. Right now the Hokage is deciding if he should disqualify Sasuke Uchiha for not appearing. 

Soon enough the Hokage has made his decision and started to speak loud enough for everyone to hear. "Well seeing as Sasuke Uchiha has no-" The Hokage was stopped as a bunch of leaves soon formed into a spiral before revealing Kakashi and Sasuke. 

"Sorry we aren't late are we?" Kakashi said as he took out his book. "Nope just on time" The proctor said. Inside of the examine waiting area a sleeping Shi just woke up. He slowly looked to see who was fighting next until his eyes found Sasuke standing there. 

"SASUKE!" Shi yelled as he appeared behind Sasuke in a instant slightly startling the people around him. "Before i knock you out give me the keys to our apartment" Shi said resisting the urge to punch his brother. 

"What do you mean. I left you a note telling you that i left the apartment keys under the plant pot" Sasuke said confused at his idiotic brother. "WHAT! YOU KNOW I DONT READ NOTES!" Shi yelled as he smacked his brother over the head causing him to land on the ground hard. "I had to eat freaking rats since i could not go home! And why have you not tried to at least try to contact me you Baka!" 

"WHAT WAS THAT FOR!" Sasuke yelled as he dropped his 'cool look'  and smacked his brother over the head. "You didn't make a effort either idiot! Its not my fault you didn't read the letter" Sasuke said, his hand on the way to his brother while Shi's hand was about to hit him. Luckily Kakashi caught both boy's hands giving them a scary closed eye smile. 

"I like a brotherly reunion but if you two dont stop now i will gauge out your ribs and use them for tooth picks..got that?" Kakashi said in a too sweat voice. Both boys visibly turned white before nodding like crazy in response.

"All right since Sasuke Uchiha has arrived we shall start with his match. Can Gaara of the sand please come down for your battle" The proctor said. Shi's smile slowly went away as he heard Sasuke's opponent. 

He turned towards Sasuke before placing his fist against Sasuke's chest. "Dont die on me ok?" Shi said to his brother. Sasuke looked at Shi weirdly before nodding. "I wont. After this is over lets go get some rice balls" Sasuke said with a closed eye smile. Shi quickly nodded before dispersing into ash and reappearing in the waiting room. 

"Please dont kill each other" Shi said as he went and sat down on the chair. The battle of Sasuke and Gaara soon commenced. It looked like no matter what Sasuke did he could not get pass Gaara's defensive capabilities. Soon enough Sasuke got fed-up with this useless effort so with a quick hand sign the sound of 1000 chirping birds filled the area. 

A powerful lighting jutsu formed in Sasuke's hand as he charged it straight through Gaara's defense. 

"Something is wrong" Shi quickly said as the horrified screams of Gaara filled the area. "BLOOOD ITS MY BLOOD!!" 

Shi quickly ran over to the railings only to see Gaara standing there with a bleeding shoulder. "has he never gotten hurt before?" Shi asked himself as he saw his friend scream in pain while Sasuke was standing there shocked. 

Suddenly little white feathers started to fall down the area. "Why did someone try to do a genjutsu?" Shi asked as he released himself from it. As he looked back to where Gaara once was he only saw Gaara being carried away by his brother while Sasuke is chasing after him. "What is hap-" Before Shi could finish his sentence a hidden sand ninja went at him with a Kunai in hand. 

Luckily before the ninja could stab Shi Kakashi killed him. "It's a attack!" Kakashi yelled as he blocked a attack from another ninja. "So he was not lying." 

"I sent Naruto along with Sakura and a few more genin to go after Gaara what will you do" Kakashi asked as he went to stab another ninja but was stopped when Gai took his kill. 

"They would be able to handle Gaara by them selfs. I am going to go help defend the village. If there attacking here with these many people then i dont want to know how many are in the village" Shi said as he burned the face off a ninja. 

"All right , myself and Gai will be here defending these unconscious people. Oh and Shi...be safe i dont want one of my students dieing on me" Kakashi said giving a slight sad look towards Shi who was about to jump out the window. 

"Cant make any promises Kakashi sensei." Shi said as he dispersed into flames