Part 5

*Shi's point of view* 

I looked at the woman disbelievingly. "Your kidding right" I said as my voice cracked a bit. I have not had someone care for me since that day with the knife. 

"Not at all. When your released from the hospital you will come straight to your new home" She said with a warm smile. I looked at the blond boy as i saw he had a slight smirk on his face. 

I then looked at the thin old man. he saw me looking at him and the motioned me to take it
"Thank you i will" I said as she stood up and wrapped her arms around me. I flinch at this. "What is this? "I said still standing straight as hell. 

"It is called a hug idiot" The blond boy scoffted. A hug....I slowly wrap my arms around Misuki as i felt the warmth come off her body. I have not had one of those in a while. 

when she finally released me the thin man stood up. "Can you all give me and Shi a moment to talk" he asked as they nodded and walked out. "Lets go do the paperwork" Mitsuki said to the doctor as the door closes.

I looked at the man and in a puff of smoke he turned to that blond man that caught me. "Shi i have a request from you" He said as he walked closer to me. "If you do this we might be able to pay for your operation." he said as he placed a piece of paper in my hands. 

"This is the UA entrance exam for recommendation students" He said as he turned back to his normal form. 

"I am recommending you. If you get in we will be able to take you in and maby help you" He said as i kept looking at the paper. My thoughts traveled back to a few years ago. 

*Flash back* 

I just burned the man who stole my chocolate. I whimpered in this new pain my body was in until i saw another man wearing the same clothes that the one who hurt me wore. He looked at the pile before turning to me. "YOU KILLED HIM" He shouted as he took out a knife "Kids usually want to become hero's but your just a MONSTER!" The man yelled as i tried running. 

He grabbed my arm and threw me onto the floor making me spit blood. "Ill make you suffer" The man said while laughing maniacally.

He pulled up my shirt and started to carve something on my back. I screamed at the pain. After a while he finally stopped. My body felt weak after that. "There now anyone who sees your back will know your a demon" He said as he placed his bloody knife in his bag before running away. 

*End*  

I remember that day he carved the word demon on my back with his knife. I still have the mark on my back. 

I then snapped out of my thoughts as i look at the paper. Ill prove to everyone i can be a hero. "Yes ill do it." i said as i look determent towards the man. 

"The exam is tomorrow. Will you be ready?" He asked to which i nodded. 

Ill prove that i will be the best hero.