Part 16

*3rd person point of view* 

"I AM A UCHIHA" Shi shouted as his eyes started to change. It first went to the 3rd degree sharingan before changing into something different.

"It is a pleasure to see the mangekyou sharingan form on such a young child" Zabuza said as his clones started to charge towards him

Shi suddenly bursted towards them with red flames flowing behind him. Shi ran past each of the clones making them explode as he run past. "What!" Zabuza yelled as he jumped back and landed on the river. 

Without hesitation Shi jumped onto the river facing Zabuza. "Not so fast child" Zabuza said as a water prison formed around him. 

.
*Shizune's point of view* 

The woman rushed over towards me creating a dome of ice mirrors. "TSU WAKE UP!" I heard Shi yell. 

"That wont work Shi, Lady Tsunade is a really heavy sleeper" I said trying to keep myself calm.

"Well lets end this we have a lot more people to go after" The woman in the mirror said as she sent a burst of senbon needles at me from all directions. I tried to doge but there were to many after the first barrage i was already breathing heavy.

"Hay girl if i was you i would look over here" I heard Zabuza say as the mirrors went away. Shi was getting trapped in a water prison. I fell to my knees holding back tears. There too powerful.

"End her Haku"Zabuza said. Suddenly his water prison started to glow red expanding as well. 

"what th-" Zabuza was cut off as Shi's hand went out of the water prison grabbing Zabuza by the neck releasing the rest of the prison. Shi stood there his eyes flaring red and his teeth in fangs. 

I could see his hands getting covered in Zabuza's blood. 

"Don't you dare hurt Shizune" He said in a evil tone. "DON'T YOU DARE HURT ONE OF MY FRIENDS" He yelled as he threw Zabuza into a boulder crushing it with Zabuza's body. 

Suddenly i saw the woman charge at Zabuza picking him up with a arm over her shoulder. "We will meet again Shi and next time we will not loose" The woman said as she disappeared in a cloud of smoke with Zabuza.

Shi stood on the water for a good few seconds until turning towards me. I felt fear as i looked in his eyes. Those aren't normal sharingan eyes. "Are you ok Shizune?" He asked 

"y-yes i think so" I said as i pulled out some needles.

Shi walked over and grabbed Tsunade throwing her over his shoulder. "We need to keep walking" he said before walking back to the path. i quickly ran up next to him seeing him deactivate his eyes. 

What have you been hiding Shi?