Never Forgotten

They walked into the guild with their cloaks on and hoods up so nobody would be able to recognize them. It has been five years since they were here last and almost ten years since they started their quest for Aquarius' key. They have added three new members to their family since they started their journey. The oldest of the three is seven-year-old Nashi Dragneel, followed by four-year-old Igneel Dragneel or Iggy for short, and the latest one, two-year-old Sammy Dragneel. Sammy was named after a good friend of Lucy and Natsu. He had helped them through some really rough times by giving them a place to stay and beds to sleep in. He had died of lung cancer before Sammy was born so they named their son after him. Lucy saw Mira working at the bar and started walking to her and towing her kids and husband along with her.

"Hello! What can I do for you today?" Mira asked in her normal cheery voice. Lucy placed her hand on the bar counter showing her pink Fairy Tail emblem. Natsu uncovered his shoulder showing his red Fairy Tail emblem.

"There's no way!"

"Sh! We don't want everyone to know yet Mira." Lucy whispered to Mirajane.

"We all thought you died on your last job," Mira whispered.

Gajeel, Levy, Wendy, and Romeo were all sitting at a table close to the bar when the five cloaked figures walked into the guild hall. Gajeel and Wendy both sniffed the air to see if they could catch a familiar scent. They both smelled two familiar scents along with three unfamiliar, yet familiar scents. They recognized both of the scents as Natsu's and Lucy's. Although they haven't smelled them in five years, Lucy's old place still reeked of her and Natsu's house still smelled like him and they went over on a daily basis so they would never forget their scents. Gajeel looked at Wendy and they shared the same look of confusion. They never did figure out why their scents never faded from their homes.

"It can't be, they died," Wendy said.

"We don't know for sure, their bodies were never recovered," Gajeel responded.

"Who are you talking about?" Romeo and Levy asked.

"It's been five years, the anniversary of their deaths is today, yet they are standing right there," Gajeel said.

"You don't mean," Levy said

"They're alive."

This is a bunch of my Nalu fanfic Ideas that I am pitching out to anyone who wants me to continue them. Also if they don't have a name attached to the number I am still working on a title and would like suggestions. Some of them are old ones that I wrote down when I was younger and I first started watching Fairy Tail and I am currently rewatching the series so bear with me as I may get some details wrong and the characters are going to be a bit OOC (out of character) because I am not that great at writing stories. This is the first time I have ever posted one of my ideas on a site for people to see so criticism is welcomed.

Have a great day! :P