Their Return

If you don't mind listening to the Avengers theme for a while on repeat this is a very funny video you should watch. I hope you enjoy this chapter and have a good day/night!
——————————————————

Three hooded figures walked into the guild. It looked like it was a small family, the smallest in the middle as the two taller people held the child's hand. The guildhall seemed quiet, it wasn't as loud as it was seven years ago when they left. The small family walked up to the bar where Mira was quietly drying a glass in her hand.
"Miss? Why's it so quiet in here?" The youngest of the group asked the takeover mage.
"A year ago we gave up our search for a couple of our guild members and we are still mourning them."
"Who were they?"
"Natsu Dragneel and Lucy Heartfillia."
"Oh, Mira. We never died. We just went away for a while," one of the figures said. Both of the taller figures removed their hoods to reveal Natsu and Lucy.
"Can I take my hood off to Mommy?"
"Not yet sweetie, not until we talk to the guild," Lucy replied to her daughter.
"Mommy? When did you become a mom, Lucy?" Mira asked. The rest of the guild still didn't realize that they were there.
"About six years ago. I can see that you're gonna be one soon, or do you already have a child?" Lucy asked, indicating Mira's rather large stomach.
"Nope, this one's my first. Actually, nobody has had any children, except for Juvia and Gray. They had a son, about six years ago as well."
"Stripper had a kid about the same time as us? Wow, didn't think he had it in him." Natsu spoke for the first time since they entered the building.
"Us? Do you mean that you two had a kid together?" Mira asked, surprised.
"Yep! Nashi here is my daughter too," Natsu replied with his large, toothy smile.
"Flame Brain?" Someone asked.
"What did you call me, Ice Princess?" Natsu immediately replied. He was startled to see Gray with tears in his eyes when he turned around.
"Hey, Gray. It's good to see you. Been a while, hasn't it?" Natsu said after he got over the initial shock of seeing Gray cry. Gray walked up to Natsu and hugged him, surprising everyone watching (Lucy, Nashi, Mira, Juvia, and Storm [Gray and Juvia's son]).
"Don't go disappearing on us again, we all thought you were dead!" Gray exclaimed. Suddenly, someone stood up and asked, "Is that Natsu and Lucy?"
"Who is that with them?"
"Where did you go?"
"Why'd you leave?"
"We thought you were dead!"
Many things were said, then they all went silent as a certain red-haired requip mage walked over to the small family.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"We're so dead!" Natsu yelled and tried to run away but Erza already grabbed him and Lucy and hugged them, crushing them against her armor.
"Mommy? Is that auntie Erza? She looks like the pretty red-haired lady that you described," Nashi asked her mother. Erza noticed the small child and let go of Natsu and Lucy. Lucy hurriedly grabbed Nashi and hid her behind them.
"What are you doing?" Erza asked and Natsu and Lucy looked at the doors.

They were on guard, in a defensive position as if trying to protect their daughter. It confused everyone in the guild.
"He's here, I didn't think he'd find us that quickly!" Lucy whispered to Natsu.
"I didn't think so either," Natsu whispered in reply. The doors slowly crept open and a figure in black entered the guildhall. Everyone could feel the immense magic power the guy has. Then suddenly Natsu and Lucy gave off more magical power than the guy that walked in. It almost scared their guildmates.
"What do you want, Adelram?"
"As I've said before, I just want you, your daughter, and your keys." A deep voice said from under the cloak.
"I'm not letting you have my wife and daughter, you already took our son! I'm not letting you take another person!" Natsu yelled, his anger quickly rising. Lucy placed a hand on his arm and he calmed down.
"Either they come willingly, or I will take them by force. I would threaten to kill your son, but I still need him for something far greater."
"Where is he?" Lucy yelled, she wanted her son back, but she also knew that Natsu would never let her go with him, especially since she was pregnant with another child. He was also afraid of losing their daughter, she already had to live with the constant moving and evil confrontations, and Natsu just wanted his family to be safe.

The guild looked between the guy and the small family. Many were confused and shocked by what was being said. One by one, Erza, Gajeel, Levy, Laxus, Mira, Wendy, Romeo, Happy, Carla, Panther Lily, Gray, Juvia, Warren, Cana, Bickslow, Lisanna, Freed, Elfman, Gildarts, Jellal, Macao, Mest, Wakaba, Alzack, Bisca, Jet, Droy, Max, Nab, Vijeeter, Laki, Reedus, and even Kinana stood to protect their fellow guildmates and family. Natsu maneuvered his way to the front and confronted Adelram head-on. Meanwhile, Mest made his way back to Lucy and her child and asked them if they had any pictures of any sort so he could find their son. Lucy hurriedly pulled out a picture of her son and handed it to him. When Mest reappeared, he was in a small cell with a crying blonde boy in the corner.
"Please... please stop... I want my mommy... where are mommy and daddy? I just want the pain to stop..." The small child cried and cried, Mest slowly walked up to the small boy and grasped his shoulder. The boy almost cried out until he realized he was no longer in a cell, but outside the building that he was captivated in. He looked around confused; he didn't remember the last time he was outside.
"Who are you? Are you gonna kill me?!" the young boy asked, scared and traumatized.
"Shh. I'm here on behalf of your parents, Natsu and Lucy." Mest replied, trying to calm the boy down.
"What's my sister's name then?" he asked.
"Nashi Dragneel." Mest immediately replied.
"What's your name?"
"Mest, I used to work in the Magic Council."
"Can you take me home?"
"Yes. Let's go now so you can see everyone." Mest answered the young boy and once again grasped the young boy's shoulders then they were suddenly back in the guildhall. The man in the cloak was still there and was very surprised to see the boy suddenly appear next to his father.
"Dad!" the boy yelled when he saw his father.
"Itri? Itri! It's you! Thank Mavis you're alright!" Natsu said happily and hurried to grab his son. "Thank you Mest for bringing my son back to me. We should have never left the guild and this never would have happened."
"I'm not done with you!" Adelram screamed. "I will get your power and you will regret not coming with me today, Lucy Dragneel!" He ran out of the guild and everyone celebrated the happy reunion of the small family and of the return of their Nakama.
Five months later Lucy gave birth to baby Luke and Layla Dragneel. Now the small family was growing into a larger one. Itri being the oldest at seven years old, Nashi a close second being six years old, then the twins. They lived the majority of their lives peacefully, Itri was able to forget the majority of what happened a few months before his seventh birthday and everyone moved on. Until one day, Lucy got really sick.
"C'mon Luce, you've gotta wake up for me. Please don't give up. You know what'll happen if you do. I can already feel it happening. We can't leave them without their parents Luce. Luke and Layla are only six we can't leave them yet." Natsu spoke quietly to his dying wife.
"I... I love you Natsu... Please look after them for me, I know you can go on without me... It'll be hard but you need to do it for them... Or he'll get them and fulfill his wish..." Lucy spoke, gasping for breath between each phrase.
"Don't say that... please, Luce..." Natsu sobbed. He watched as the light gradually faded from her eyes, he could feel her soul leaving her body. He felt like he was slowly dying inside but he had to do what she wanted, her last wish. He had to be there for his children. He couldn't do anything but let out his tears, he lost the love of his life, his soulmate.
Fifteen years later Luke, Layla, Nashi, and Itri finally buried their father next to their mother. Luke and Layla were now twenty-one years old and had children of their own, Nashi married Storm and they had three kids together. Itri found his soulmate and they have a kid together as well. Natsu felt that his children were now old enough to take care of themselves, he was proud of who they became and he happily joined his wife in the afterlife.