Together, Always

I watched in horror as she fell to the ground. A red pool surrounded her, stuck to her clothes and hair. I looked at the man that hurt the person that I cared for the most. I let my rage engulf me in ways I've never felt before and he was down in seconds, begging for me not to burn him to a crisp. It was her voice that snapped me out of my anger filled trance. That sweet voice that I've fallen in love with day after day. I quickly ran to her side and looked her over.
"I-I lo-love you, N-Natsu." She said as I saw the once bright light in her eyes fade into a dull lifeless eye with no soul within them. I screamed and cried while I hugged her. I begged for her to come back to me, to be alive and with me. I felt both my heart and soul tear in half as she died. I sat there for who knows how long before I once again got blinded by incurable rage. I ended up killing the very man who killed Lucy. Before silently returning to her lifeless body. I sat there for weeks before anyone from the guild found me, but by then I had already passed on with Lucy leading the way. We were soulmates after all. We would be together, always. Even in death.
/&/$/&/$/&/$/&/$/&/$/&/$/&/$/&/$
Sorry for the somewhat depressing chapter. I'm also so so sorry for not updating my other stories in so long. I promise I'll do it soon. I absolutely love that quote in the media. I ended up catching some sort of virus and I can't stay home from school so I've been exhausted on top of being swamped with homework. I promise I will try my best to update everything soon. I hope y'all enjoyed and have a great day!