Lost

~ Nobody's POV (3rd Person) ~
> In the past <
Natsu and Lucy were lost somewhere deep in the caverns of the crazy maze that lay before them. They needed to find Troial and smack some sense into her. She is the daughter of Mavis Vermilion and Zerif Dragneel. Unbelievable, yeah, that's what everyone thought. She had Mavis' features but Zerif's dark powers. Being Natsu's only biological niece, he felt the need to make her see the wrong she is doing and how she was becoming the opposite of how she was before. The duo was able to find her, they found her crying on the floor and Natsu went over to her and tried to comfort her. Her mom was gone, her dad was gone, her younger brother died a few years back to an unknown illness much like Lucy's mother's illness. She felt hurt, as if she was being punished for being the offspring of pure good and pure evil. The only person she had left was her uncle Natsu. When he touched her she freaked out and cast a spell freezing him in time. She also happened to hit Lucy with the same spell. That made her snap out of it realizing what she did. She tried to reverse every spell that she casted while she was angry or scared but the only one she couldn't reverse was the one on Natsu and Lucy. She could only shrink the amount of time they were trapped in there. It was originally going to be over a century when they would reawaken so she managed to shrink it quite a lot. Only down to fifteen years. The guild never knew what happened to them because the duo was knocked unconscious by the time they showed up. Latter they found Troial with a knife stabbed through her heart, she committed suicide.
Nobody knew how to break the enchantment so the guild took their bodies back to the guildhall. The members that had stayed behind were shocked to see the normally roudy group, quiet and restrained. Gray and Juvia carried the unconscious members to the infirmary. Through the years the guild would visit the members each day, they were unsure of when they would wake up so they made a deal that each member would visit them at least once a month. At first each member came in telling them what happened that day or how they did on a mission. Gray even admitted that he missed his flame brained best friend at one point. Eventually the numbers dwindled, most of the guild only visiting once a year. Only Levy, Gray, Juvia, Master Makarov, First Master Mavis, Wendy, Gajeel, and the exceeds were left visiting them after missions and any time they could.
> Present Time <
It's been fifteen years from when the spell was cast, the guild was quiet. Everyone was used to this, the day everyone mourned the lost years with their precious dragon slayer and celestial mage. Erza, Gray, Happy, Wendy, Levy, and Gajeel were the only ones in the infirmary, their children out with the rest of the guild. They were watching the two as they silently slept, their bodies unchanging although there was a passage of time. Levy spoke to the two about how everyone was doing, putting a sad smile on her face. She was holding her best friend's hand when Lucy's fingers twitched. Levy freaked out and told the others to get the master. The whole guild was freaking out because it seemed that they were finally waking up. Both Natsu and Lucy groaned in pain at the same time.
"Ugh... about time *cough* we got out of that trap," Lucy said coughing because her vocal cords have gone unused for the past fifteen years.
"Yeah, *cough*, she may have been my niece, *cough*, but that was harsh. She didn't need to kill her self, *cough*," Natsu spoke between coughing fits.
"Wait what are you talking about?" Gray asked.
"My niece put this spell on us, then she killed her self right before you got there, but it was a fatal blow that killed her instantly. I'm glad that she didn't suffer at least."
"You mean when we found you two? Are you saying that Troial was your niece?" Gray yelled.
"I'm surprised you never figured it out. Since Zerif had finally escaped the wretched curse he was under and removed himself from the clutches of evil he had always called me little brother. When I think of it he always called me that." Everyone was shocked by the new information completely forgetting that Natsu was actually smart for once. Lucy got up and moved unsteady to Natsu's bed, then she hugged him. She was the only one who saw the silent tears flowing down his face. He managed to get his real brother back just for him to be taken away before his daughter even lived. Mavis later died after giving birth to a baby boy. She left her children in the care of their uncle and Lucy. Nobody knew except the duo. They just played it off as a friend of Lucy's asked them to take care of their children because they knew they were dying. There was no one left to take care of them. Nobody knew the truth. The little boy, Zen they named him, died of an illness when he was ten. His sister was twelve and absolutely devastated. She knew the truth about their relationship with the dragon slayer and who their real parents were. They didn't want to hide the truth from them. It was hard for Natsu to talk about the family that he had lost within a matter of a few years. Luckily Lucy lived through it with him.
The fifteen years they were asleep they could see everything that happened hear every word spoken to them, yet they couldn't communicate with the others they could talk to each other, they could travel to each other's minds, they grew close the past fifteen years, they even confessed to each other, and learned about how and why they could talk to each other and could physically manifest  in each other's minds. They were mates, soulmates. Only the other person can calm the other down and make them happy when they are down. Lucy whispered in his ear, "Remember, you aren't alone. You have me with you and I won't be leaving you behind. I love you, Natsu Dragneel and I will not leave you like Zerif, Mavis, Troial, and Zen did. I will not die on you so stop thinking I will. Please, for me."
Gajeel and Wendy stared at the couple wide eyed, having heard what Lucy said. Both of them immediately dropped to their knees and dropped their heads. Everyone was confused as to why they did that except for Lucy, Natsu, and Levy, who had also dropped down to her knees next to her mate, Gajeel.
"Hey, why are you guys doing that?" Gray asked. He could feel
The immense power coming from Natsu and Lucy, but he didn't know where they got it from. Marks that have kept themselves hidden showed themselves. Flame like tattoos appeared on their arms and they looked gold with flamelike stars scattered in the golden flames.
"The reason we are doing this is because they are the king and queen of dragons and dragon slayers. The marks on their arms are enough evidence of this. We'll be having a lot of dragon slayers coming our way. Good or bad, first generation, second generation, third generation, and so on will be coming to see their new rulers and to challenge them for the throne," Levy said and Natsu and Lucy just nodded. They were still wrapped in each other's arms, enjoying the physical contact and each other's sent.
()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()
Like some of my other chapters I may continue the story but I would love to know what you think of these ideas for books. The next chapter I post may be a little about me cause I always think it's nice when people share some things that let you be more connected to the author. Anyways hope you enjoyed and please comment, criticism and just random thoughts are greatly appreciated!