A/N

I am currently sitting in my third period study hall and I am extremely bored. Today is my first day of school. Yay, sophomore year begins! I'm being sarcastic. Anyways I was bored and started drawing on the back of a piece of paper and this is what happened.

I personally am not bullied or a bully, actually I think my school has no bullying and if it does it's very, very little

I personally am not bullied or a bully, actually I think my school has no bullying and if it does it's very, very little. I just don't know why I drew this but I wanted to share it I guess. I have the crappiest internet right now and it's taking forever for things to load but I will not be able to work on my stories as much because of school, plus I'm in my school's marching band so I have even less time to write but it's a lot of fun. I think it's funny that the school hypes up the football team but when we had the Fall Sports Showcase last week, everyone there cheered the loudest for us. Some were even dancing in the bleachers. It was really funny but I've even been told, and I've seen, that most people only stay till halftime at home football games so they can see us march. It always amazes me that our community is that way. I also think it's funny that usually the cheerleaders and the football players are the popular people in the school but here it's the band kids. Anyways, I'm gonna end this A/N here so I stop talking about my school and the marching band. I hope everyone has a good day/night!

I just got home from school about ten minutes ago and thanks to my crappy internet at the school I couldn't post this update till I got home so... yeah. Hope you enjoyed my random ašś rant.