Horror Movies They Force You To Watch

OLIVER QUEEN

The Conjuring
After the movie, he attempted to scare you in the bathroom and you punched him, you were close to breaking his nose.

BARRY ALLEN

Annabelle
Barry had wanted to watch it for a while, so when you finally did, he fell asleep mid-movie. You snuck out of the room and used your abilities to manipulate space by making a doll appear in your place. He may have had a heart attack, you don't know...

LEONARD SNART

The Cabin In the Woods
For a mission in the 20s, you and Leonard were tasked with playing a couple staying in a cabin at a popular campsite to infiltrate newly-weds, one of which was being stalked by time pirates. That's when he found out you've never seen the movie, he showed it to you once you got back on the ship. You threw a knife at him for making you watch it.

RAY PALMER

The Exorcist
Neither of you actually wanted to see it, but you two wanted to challenge yourself. You spent most of the time under the covers, trying to comfort each other.

WINN SCHOTT

A Nightmare on Elm Street
Somehow, he talked you into a midnight screening of it at some throwback theatre. He ended up fearing it more than you.

JAMES OLSEN

The Omen
Date night went wrong and you two were stuck at home, somehow he picked the movie and he regretted it afterwards. You may have kicked him out of the bed later that night.

SLADE WILSON

Rosemary's baby
No clue why he chose it, but somehow you ended up watching it... well... sort of... your head was in his shoulder most of the time.

MALCOLM MERLYN

The Blair Witch Project
Technically Thea was making him watch it, but you got roped in and spent the night cuddled up to him, praying the movie would end.

TOMMY MERLYN

The Shining
It was back when you were kids, he snuck you two into a throwback theatre to see it. You had nightmares that night and your dad got pissed at him, but you still love the memory of him holding your hand throughout the movie.

CLARK KENT

Paranormal Activities
Technically you didn't watch it... *Wink* *Wink*

RIP HUNTER

Sinister
You don't know how you ended up watching it, but you two sat down for date night and ended up picking it. Neither of you was really phased but you had gotten some weird dreams afterwards.

ROY HARPER

It - Original version
You had actually been the one to force him to watch it, the new one was coming out and you wanted to see how similar they would be, so you sat down the night before the movie came out to watch it. He couldn't look at clowns or balloons the same...