♠♠♠Piercing eyes♠♠♠

♥♥♥Rika's POV♥♥♥

"Dad. I'm off." I said.

"Okay, baby you take care." He gave me a kiss on my right cheek. Yeah. I'm his only baby so deal with it. 

I slightly slammed the door shut. Dad gave me one last nod and he drove off. I took a deep breath then made my way to the school gate.

I heard someone talk saying, "You stole my girlfriend, mate!"

I closed my eyes and sigh. Great. What a way to welcome me to this school. I can't just ignore when someone's starting a fight, can I? 

I took several steps to reach the five guys bullying a guy on his knees. When the spiky haired guy was about to punch the poor one, without thinking I tried to block it with my hand and thank God he noticed me, a girl he was about to punch.

"Hey, move." said the Spike guy. Instead of moving, I hugged the poor one hoping they'll leave us.

"I said move, beautiful. What are you to him? He's an asshole so as early as possible leave him! Now move." When I didn't bulge. "He freakin' stole my girlfriend!" he yelled. I felt that in any minute now, my ears are going to fall off because of his shouting.

What am I supposed to say? I'm this poor one's sister? No. Daughter? Definitely NO. He's too good looking to have a daugher already. Mother? Hell to the no!

"I'm his girlfriend, I apologize for him instead." I said, stammering. And where the hell did I got that freaking idea that I'm his girlfriend? That is not in my choices.

"That's bullshit! C'mon guys! He have a new toy now. I guess he'll leave my girlfriend alone."

Thank God. I sighed. 

I need to take him in the school clinic, like right now! But, first where the hell's the clinic? 

I took my handkerchief from my bag, and then my tumbler containing water so yeah. You know it then I cleanse his face. He is definitely not a poor one! God this Guy is stare-able! Oh forget what I just said. That's not a word.  

I stared at his face. His eyes closed, his full lips makes me want to touch them, his fine jaw, damn.. Oh God. I was never like this. Gawking at some random stranger I saved. I'm Sorry.

My jaw literally hit the ground when he open his eyes, next thing I know I'm losing it.

A pair of black orbs was staring at mine with so much disgust. I don't know why but I can't take my eyes of his. I feel like tearing his eyes off. Joke! I was taken aback from my secret land when he spoke.

"Are you nuts?"

What the? That guts! He should have used that a while ago to shoo those guys. Tss.. He should just thank me and viola~

Really. This new school is giving me an impression of "School for delinquents". First the bullies and now the guy I just saved called me nuts.

"Okay. First, I'm not nuts. Second, I'm Rika. Third, no thank you or anything? Fourth, where is the infirmary?." I asked. Looking directly to his eyes which is now darkening. Why is it darkening? Is he about to pass out?

"I don't intend to thank you so fuck off." He snarled. Oh shoot. I think my ears are missing, are they still attached?

He made an attempt to stand but failed. Egotistical jerk. Did his mom ever teach him to call for help if needed? Because my mom taught me.

I put his right arm on my shoulder; he made no move, which means me to just go on.

"You are stubborn." opps. did I say that out loud?

"Goddamn! Leave me alone!" he snarled. Oh God. The most bipolar person I've ever met in my whole entire existence. 

He was slowly vanishing from my sight. After all I did to help him? No 'thank you'?

And the bell rings snapping me out of my Lalala Land. I instantly ran to the building and searched for my room. Then there it is. Room 410. Great. I'm totally late. 

"Sorry, I'm late." that feeling when all of people's eyes were on you, making your cheeks burn with embarrassment?

"Oh..And your name is? " prof asked as he set down the book he was holding onto his table.

"uhh Hi.. I'm Rika Lenalisha Perez." Should I make fun of myself? Like utter some Japanese words? Like 'yoroshiku onegaishimas'. And bow down to them, the hell? Fudgie no! 

"Ok. Miss Perez take your sit." said the Prof.

The lecture started again and was abruptly stopped when someone slammed the room door open that I thought in any minute now it'll break.

And that's how you make me gawk. Put some stranger, take note a good looking stranger and viola! Your mission is complete.

"oh..and you are?" asked the shocked Prof.

"Allen! Allen Colton Blair!"

"What the hell are you looking at?!" now I'm glad, I'm not feeling that feeling anymore because now everyone is looking at him not me. 

He made his way to me. Maybe he'll thank me for what I did this morning. He was about to open his mouth when I cut his off.

"It's okay, no big deal. You're welcome." I said wagging my right hand.

"What the hell are you talking about? Get out of my sit." he demanded.

It seems like I'm wrong.

~~~~~~~~~~~

Yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!!!

~Len

1 , 2