♠♠♠Protector♠♠♠

♥♥♥Rika's POV♥♥♥

The first day of exams came and I was feeling pretty proud of myself.  I answered most of the questions. I am making my way to the cafeteria to eat but Colton suddenly appears in front of me.

 “Let’s go?” he asks. I narrowed my eyes at him. We still have exams tomorrow so what’s with him.

“No.” I smile and walk past him but he grasp my right shoulder.

“Don’t be such a buzz-kill.” He pouted.

“I am not a buzz-kill. You can always do things without me.” I don’t even know what I’m saying because my tummy’s grumbling.

He lays his arms on my shoulders and whispering occur.

"Ow bitch."

 “I thought she and Shin was a thing.”

“Shin’s a good guy, so why leave him.”

“I know right, if I were her, I would definitely cling to him always.”

“Why him, right? He’s a bad influence for her.”

 What do they care? People always rumours, it’s almost annoying.

"Don't mind them." A voice says, I thought it was Colton but it was someone so unexpected. It’s Shin.

“I know. It’s just that, it’s bothering.” I shook my head and smiled. “So how was the exam? What set are you? Oh, and how’s your cuts?” it has been a while since I talked to him.

"Woah... I miss you too! Lena-chan! No need to bombard me with questions." He pushes Colton lightly to give me a hug. I hesitantly put my arms around him but did anyway.

"Woah dude, BACK off. I already warned you, didn't I?" Colton pulled the collar of Shin’s polo so he’ll let go.

"You did? When? Where?" Shin asks jokingly. What are they talking about? Warned? Colton warned Shin?

∞∞∞Colton’s POV∞∞∞ 

This shrimp pisses the hell out of me.

~~~~~~ 

 I walked towards gym to play basketball with some guys when I hear a conversation.

“Man! That’s another one! Haha so how was the bet? Any progress?” a guy asked someone who looked like from my class.

“Nuh-uh. The girl was always with this son of a b*tch. I couldn’t get any chance to use my charms on her.

“What’s her name again? Damn, I need to remember this girls name to pick her next.”

“Riko? Ri---.. Ah.. Rika, was it? I mean I call her Lena, but whatever.” I remember this guy. He is from my class too.

“Oh well, you lose, my income! Haha.” That does it. I threw a punch at the guy from my class, he hissed, clutching his jaw.

“What the--? Man, what’s with you?!” he asked hysterically. The man with him helped him get up.

“You son of a b*itch. You leave Rika alone and never get close to her, got it?” I asked then hit his abdomen and walk past him.

“Fu----! What, are you even her boyfriend to act like this? Damn!” I stopped on my tracks and looked at him.

What am I to her? I don’t know. I'm like a big brother to her. 

Do you really see her as your little sister?

Before I answer I realized I was punching the guy from my class, the other guy and Rika was trying so hard to pull me away from the shrimp.

~~~~~~ 

I reach for Rika’s hand dragged her to the car park.

“Get in.” I said opening the passenger door. 

That question really bugged me and it’s annoying that I want to kill myself or I can just ask her right? But damn. Easy to say. Here it goes.

"R-Rika?" I called. She was looking at something on the window.

“Yeah?” she asked calmly.  

 "Erm.. W-Whh… Nothing.” I shrugged. She snapped her eyes at me and glare.

“What do you…..” I closed my eyes and breathe out.  Damn. How the heck am I supposed to ask this? 

 “Whatdoyouthinkofme?” I rushed out.

“What, in English, please?” she grinned.

 “I mean, What do you think of me?” 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Vote and Comment pretty much appreciated. Sorry for grammatical errors!

love lots,

~ Len 

17 , 18