♠♠♠His evil plan♠♠♠

♥♥♥Rika's POV♥♥♥

The exams went smoothly again. And now I’m feeling excited for the 3 day break. Everyone needs a vacation, I mean after a tiring week of exams, who doesn’t need one?

I walked to the cafeteria with my book on my hands when I bumped into someone. The books fell like the scene from the movie. I immediately picked it up and the guy helped me.

“My bad,” he said, handing me the books he picked. I piled it with the others on my arms and nod.

"No it’s ok. It’s also my fault for thinking of foods when walking.” I grinned then walked past him and continued to make my way to the cafeteria.

"Hey!” someone called. I looked back and it was the guy I bumped. I stared and my eyes widened. He was so close that I can’t barely see him. Next thing I know he was hugging me.

What the hell’s wrong with people these days? First, Colton kissed me on the first day of school second, Audy was picking me up, and now this guy who’s hugging me. I felt molested. I was about to push him when he said something.

"Don't you dare not to remember me.”

"Huh? I-I don't remember you.” I mumbled. He sighed and lets me go.

“Kuma?” he whispered. My eyes widens on the realization.

“Black? Black Javier? Really?” I questioned. My eyes widening with shock.

“Your one and only, baby.” He grinned then hugged me tightly.

“I missed you, Kuma!” I hugged him back, the books fell yet again but I didn’t mind because it was like forever since I saw this guy.

"Hep! Back off. No hugging," Colton interfered, he pulled Black from the back of his shirt like he did to Shin.

"Who's he?” Black asked, eyeing him suspiciously.

 “Uh. Black this is Colton, Colton this is Black.” I muttered.

“You are forgetting something important here.” Colton said. I furrowed my eyebrows. How I can forget something so important? I’m like a walking dictionary. Or so I thought?

“I’m her boyfriend, man.” Colton said giving Black a hand shake. I pinch the side of Colton. How dare he? We weren’t even a real item. Then the school bell rang. Damn! I wasn’t able to get my lunch!

“I gotta bounce, Black. See you at my house! I’m guessing dad doesn’t have any clues you’re here.” I waved my hand and run for my life. I’m late yet again. I left Colton yet again.

Classes went uneventful and I was starving like hell. I jogged to the cafeteria to get something with my head low so people won’t interrupt my intentions with the cafeteria. You never know who’ll get in your way.