♠♠♠MUST RUN♠♠♠

♥♥♥Rika's POV♥♥♥

"Oh. That. Allen was Cedrick's best friend back in our college days.” Why did she use past tense? Are they rivals or what? I thought to myself.

"W-Was?" I asked cautiously. I looked at Colton and raised an eyebrow. He hasn’t talked to me since we enter this room.

“Don’t get it wrong, what I mean is, the last time we saw each other was when we’re in Japan.” She says, grinning at me. “Oh by the way, where's your mom?" she asks.

“She’s in Canada but she’ll be coming home next month. I think she’ll be happy if you visit us sometime.” I smiled.

 “Ah! I remember you asked me to prepare a church, Colton. When’s the wedding?” Cedrick asked. Colton averted his eyes immediately to Cedrick to warn him, maybe? “Ah. I talk too much. Well son, we gotta bounce!” Cedrick said dragging Vero with him.

I looked at Colton who’s scratching the back of his neck.

“You’re going to propose?” I asked feeling hurt. Why do I feel like I’m some broken vase?

“I...” he sighed and kneeled in front of me. What the actual fuck? Oh sorry to the young readers who doesn’t want me swearing. But anyways what the hell is this?

"Will you…” he took my hand and entwined it with his. “be my…” he put his knuckles to his lips and put a light kiss that made my stomach swirl. Is this how “Butterfly in my stomach” feels like? I feel like I want to pee. 

"My... Crime partner?" he ended. What? Crime—what? I withdraw my hand with embarrassment and face the other way to hide my cheeks from Colton.

"By the power vested in me, I now pronounce you Crime partners." Said a voice from the door. It was Cyrus.  

"Thank you father.” Colton joked. I wanted to laugh but I just can’t. I… I don’t know I expect too much. I mean from what I watch from movies it wasn’t supposed to end up like that.

The guys laughed at me some more and went back to Colton’s villa. My stomach growled. Argh too much happen and I’m hungry again. I went to the kitchen and May was done making some food so I decided to call the guys so we can eat together.

I saw Peter texting beside the pool and I sat beside him. “Let’s go, May’s done cooking.” I smiled.

“Yeah, thanks just a minute.” He yawn. How cute can he be? I want to have a brother. Argh. I stand and ready to go to kitchen to eat when Peter called me.

“Can I ask you some favour?” he suddenly said. I sat back beside him and nod.

“My brother’s coming here. Can you take care of him, for me? I got a race later.”  He asks.

“Oh sure! I love kids. How old is he?” I beamed. I’m pretty sure my eyes are shining like a diamond. I can’t believe I quote a song.