♠♠♠Bipolar♠♠♠

♥♥♥Rika's POV♥♥♥ 

“Misery loves its company, huh?” He asked, cocking his eyebrows.

“Huh?”

“Nothing I’m quoting a song.” He shrugged playing on the flower’s petal that fell from the vase.

“You…” it looked to me that he wants to ask a question.

“Me…” I said carefully.

“Oh nothing. Just quoting a song.” Again he shrugged. I felt a little irritated. I guess he really loves listening to music.

“I don’t.”

“You don’t what?”

“I mean I don’t quite love listening to music.” He smirked.

Oh, I’m sure you don’t. I thought to myself.

After 12345678910 years, I was lying, eyes closed and snoring. What in the hell’s name that’s taking Colton that long? The guy that’s sitting beside me is still sitting beside me so I’m sitting beside him and he’s still sitting. I’m going crazy.

“Oi, Cyrus.” A familiar voice called after someone I obviously don’t know. I have soon realized that the guy sitting beside me is the guy Colton’s calling after.

“At last!” I cried and quickly stand made a victory pose. I looked at Colton and Cyrus whose clutching stomach holding in the laughter. I blushed and rapidly ran to the kitchen.

I sat on one of the chairs and let out a shriek when someone poke my sides. It was Sally. She laughed hysterically on my reaction. Even if she’s fifty she sure can annoy and tease.

 “May I ask for a glass of water?” I politely asked.

“Of course, your Grace.” I giggled at her response. I suddenly remember a series, “Game of Thrones” it’s a good series but for eighteen and above only. Oh well it’s a good series and I already said that. So yeah it’s good. 

Sally handed me a glass of water which drank and went back to the living room. I saw Colton and Cyrus talking about something serious I think. I recalled that I have to tutor Colton.

“Colton, are you done yet? I still have to tutor you.” I interrupted. They snapped their eyes at me and smirked. These two.

“Sure, but you have to do that victory pose again, how about that?” Colton smirked crossing his arms into his chest.

“I would never.” I said tightly then I stick my tongue out. The two laughed.

“Colton this girl is something.” Cyrus said, Colton nodded in agreement then patted Cyrus on right shoulder. Cyrus bid goodbye and left. We went upstairs and entered a room that looked like a library.