♠♠♠A girl can fight♠♠♠

∞∞∞Colton’s POV∞∞∞ 

Turning off the engine of the car, I remove the key off of the key hole. I force myself to walk towards the building. Thinking just how am I forced to take her with me?  Oh right she used that guilty trap on me. How am I supposed to cover this? The guys will surely ask me question about her and why did I took her with me.

There she is the girl who’s been bugging my head from the day we met. Her back facing me and I can tell that she’s wondering where the hell did I took her.

 I shove my hand on my pockets and approach her. She glance at me and I smiled. We enter the building and took the stairs that lead us to the deafening sound of party songs.

The crowd went wilder that I expected when we enter.

“I thought weren’t gonna make it, man!’

"Dude!"

"Colton, took you long enough!”

People bump me in a friendly manner. This is natural since we didn’t see each other for like one month and that’s a record. One man offer us a drink which I drank, Rika watches the drink that was handed to her and take a sip. She makes a face. I laugh and take the drink from her and gulp it down.

"Colton, my baby! You're finally here! The life of the party!" I stand there dumbfounded and eyed the person as she come close to me.

"Kyla? Why are you here?" I ask clenching my fist. I felt Rika tensed from my side.

"Missed me, baby?" she then gave me a peck on the lips. I stiffened at her sudden move. Who wouldn’t right? Put yourself in my shoes and tell me how it feels.

"Don’t.” I growled at her which made her step backwards but manage to make a playful smirk. She took a step towards me and whispered.

"What? Ya' Gonna do something naughty? Hehe I think I'll like that."

I took Rikas’ hand and interlinked it to mine. I pulled her closed to my body and approach the guys.

“And look who’s here! Guys!" their eyes averted to Rika's direction. This is why I don't want her to come. I may introduce you to my band, consist of people who’ll torture you to death and embarrass you in front of a girl.

"Colton! Man! Why don’t you do the pleasure of introducing this pleasing lady we have here?” said Cyrus. Well I’m pretty sure Cyrus have met her at my house just hours ago.

Someone snorted in a un-lady like manner, I glared at Kyla who’s playing her hair whit her fingers. I feel arrogant all of a sudden. I put my right arm on the small of Rika’s back and place a light kiss on her forehead.

"Guys! Meet Rika, my girlfriend." I said emphasizing the girlfriend word. The deafening sound went silent, well I don’t often go here with a girl. Rika gawked at me, her eyes wide open and her mouth forming “O”. I smirked at her and kissed the tip of her nose. She pinched my sides and bit my right ear. I hissed and pulled her closed to me.