♠♠♠Black favour♠♠♠

♥♥♥Rika's POV♥♥♥

It has been one week since my last visit to Colton’s house. Days passed monotonously. Colton and I continued to talk. We became close friends, as of now he’s doing well and when I say well I mean no shouting, no commands excepts when he asks me to do this assignments.

I was currently doing my homework at biology when someone tap my shoulder, and I’m guessing it’s Colton. I looked up and saw a man wearing a black suit that made him look professional. He was wearing a well-polished shoes and a black sunglasses.

I looked at him suspiciously. “Miss Perez.” He was more like saying my name than asking. I confirmed and he extended his hands to give me a hand shake which I took. I smiled and he smiled back.

“There is someone looking for you. I would like for you to come with me.” He said. I gathered my things and put it on my bag.

He took me to the front gate of the school. A car was parked and may I add a tinted one. Bad thoughts came rushing to my head.

“Don’t worry, our intenstions are good.” The man in black sunglasses said.

“Oh? But most of the guys on movies always says those lines.” I said narrowing my eyes at him. The man chuckles.

“How humorous.” He said while opening the back seat door, sat on the seat and the sunglasses guy closed the door. A man greeted me with a grin and I grinned back.

“How are you, Sir?” I asked.

“How nice of you to ask, my lady?” Colton’s dad said. He hugged me which took me by surprised.

 “We businessmen likes to be straightforward. So I would like to be frank to you and ask you this favour.” He spoke.

“Uh... Sure, as long it doesn’t need physical contact. If you know what I mean.” I replied trying my best to be humorous. And I succeeded, Colton’s dad laughed.

“You’re a funny girl, Rika. No it doesn’t need physical contact. I just want you to tutor my son. He is soon to graduate I don’t want him hanging around anymore.” I nodded in agreement.

“I’ll see what I can do, Sir.” I smiled.

“You call me Cedrick, okay?”

“Okay, Old man Cedrick! “ I murmured and got out of the car.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~ Len

 This sure is damn shooooooooooooooooooooort! I’m sorry!

9 , 10