♠♠♠Bite Me♠♠♠

♥♥♥Rika's POV♥♥♥

“What do you mean?” I asked furrowing my eyebrows.

“I mean..W-Wha-- nothing.” He shrugged, scratching the back of his neck. I can clearly see the sudden change of his mood.

“What is it, really?” I questioned, urging him to ask again. But he didn’t answer, his eyes focus on the road.

"Colton...."

"What?"

Should I open a topic? What to say? Maybe this is the right time to ask the questions I've dying to know? Or not?

“Were you and Kyla a thing?” I felt my cheeks redden. He stayed silent but didn’t last long.

“Why do you want to know? Jealous? Aha! You like me!” as you can see people this bipolar person is really intolerable.

“Like your face!” Holy poop on sticks! I quickly averted my eyes to my sides so at least I can hide my face.  I suddenly realize we arrived somewhere. It was the bar we were last day.

“What are we doing here?”

“To talk. About the trip to Royale.” He shrugged opening the door to his side, I did the same.

“Trip? What trip? I don’t remember giving my consent to go. So no. Nuh-uh! Nada!” I shook my head rapidly. He yank the back of my head to bring close to his.

“You go with us, or else..” he sneered.

“Or else?” I glared.

“I’ll kiss you.” My eyes widen.

“Bite me.” I said shoving him a little but failed when he grabbed me by the waist and then it hit me! He’s hugging me!

“No! I want you to come because Kyla will be there.” He grumble on my neck. Gee.. I can feel the heat coming from his mouth.

“So? It doesn’t have anything to do with me.” I said pushing him lightly. “One more thing. Will you please let go of me.?” He didn’t response yet he released me.

“I’ll give you anything!” he fakes a cry and he clutch on to his heart. I laughed at the sight so I nod. I need a vacation anyways.

“Aw! How touching!” yelled a voice. I searched and saw Cyrus, Peter, Audy and Kyla.

"Yo." Peter gave me a salute and I salute back

"Hi gourgeous." Said Audy who took my hand and kissed the back of it. This pervert.

Cyrus did a bro tap with Colton on my side, while Kyla fiddled with her nails like it was the fascinating thing on the world but after Cyrus left Colton’s side, she went to hug him. Then all hell break loose.