♠♠♠A little of your sweetness♠♠♠

♥♥♥Rika's POV♥♥♥

Do you feel like a man when you push her around?

Do you feel better now as she falls to the ground?

Well, I'll tell you my friend, one day this world's gon' to end

as your lies crumble down, a new li--

The song was cut off because my earphones was yanked from my ears. I looked at the person who took it.

“Aren’t you gonna do anything?” May asked, a classmate of mine, the one sitting on my front. She had brown hair and big brown eyes that looked so adorable.

“What are you talking about?” I asked, pulling my earphones from her hand.

“Colton started a fight.” She said in a “duh” tone. I sighed and raised from my seat and grabbed May’s hand. “Take me.”

She gripped my hand and dragged me to the gym which was full of students shouting. I let go of May’s hand and stride to the center of the crowd. Truly, Colton and Shin hitting each other.

I managed to get in between of them before Colton throw a punch to Shin who’s sitting on the ground.

“Leave,” Colton’s menacing tone made me shudder and I felt Shin tense slightly behind me.

“No,” I manage to breath. Colton’s lips thinned and I could practically see the imprisoned anger within him.

“I see, you choose to believe him.” He whispered that I can’t barely hear, after saying that he left hands clenched. Students gave a path as he leave.

I groan and look at Shin. May manage to help by shooing the other students. I leaned in, took Shin’s right arm and put it to my shoulder, we made our way to the clinic, May help me took him in.

“Oh Dear God. What happen? Your nose bleeding.” The nurse said. May and I made Shin sit on the bed while the nurse gather the necessities.

“Where did you get these, Mr. Saito?” the nurse asked Shin. “I slipped,” Shin grunted.

What a childish answer. I thought.  

“I gotta go. May will you escort Shin by here? And also may I ask for some band aids nurse?” May nodded and the nurse handed me three pieces of band aids. I sprinted to somewhere I think Colton would go.