♠♠♠233♠♠♠

♥♥♥Rika's POV♥♥♥

I been a week since my last argument with Colton on his car. I couldn’t get a proper sleep since then. Argh. How I wish pancakes would eat me instead me eating them.

What? Pancakes can’t eat you because they don’t have mouths. My mind tells me.

That’s the reason why I want them to eat me. So they can’t eat me. I tell her.

You are insane, I’m leaving you. My brain says.

I bury my face unto my pillow to stop thinking of nonsense. I stayed like that for about five minutes when someone knock on my door.

“I’m asleep!” I shouted unto the pillow. Another knock. I pay no mind. Knock. Knock. Knock. They can’t do this to me.

“AH! Fine!” I make my way to my door lazily and open the door. I scream like an ice cream. Guess who I found? Wouldn’t you wanna know.  Oh please. Kill me now...

"Morning babe.” He smirk, arms crossed.

"What are you doing here?" I asks as I walk back to my bed.

“Is that anyway to treat your soon to be husband?” he enters my room. My eyes widen. I quickly stand up and run to my walk-in-closet to change. I changed into shorts and shirt. Ninjas would be proud of me of how fast I changed.

I rapidly ran into my door and left Audy inside my room. I don’t want anyone on my room. But I can’t bring myself to tell him to leave. My parents would hate me for that.

I tripped on my way down the stairs. Great. Just great. I closed my eyes to prepare for the hard impact when a pair of hands caught me by the waist. Great, now I owe him one. I muttered a small thanks to Audy.

I walked to the kitchen with Audy on my side yapping about how great their last race was. I pay no mind. I just nod and give a small smile. 

 I saw Mom and Dad at the dining room, eating their breackfast. How could they eat without me?

Isn’t your fault? My brain said.

My fault now? I asked.

You kept on thinking about pancake--- my brain was cut off by my Mom who said something that made me want to eat my organs. Ew. I can’t believe I just thought that. I will sue you my brain.

“Honey, have you checked some shops about your wedding dress?” she asks. I eyed Audy with confusion.  

“Uh. No?” It came like it was a question. Damn.

“Oh well, I knew this would happen so I called Audy to come with you look for a dress.” She says casually. Mom I thought you love me. Why would you do this to me?