♠♠♠Run Devil Run♠♠♠

♥♥♥Rika's POV♥♥♥

I was still running. I don’t know what to do. He kissed me. The guy I saved this morning. Heck. Is it his way of thanking people? If so, what if a guy saved him then he would’ve kiss him.

I stopped, feeling tired. I groan, I’ll just have to take a taxi to go home. I search my pockets for money only to find a piece of folded paper. I unfolded it, and sighed. Written on it was: Shin

Great. How am I supposed to go home? Call for a taxi, when the driver asks for money, maybe I’ll tell him, ”here’s a paper with Shin on it”. Yeah Like that’ll work.

If it wasn’t for that guy I saved and who stole my first kiss maybe I wouldn’t be here. Probably, I’m at my room reading Hunger Games : Catching Fire  but here I am in the middle of nowhere, have nothing but a piece of paper.

Anyways back to my first kiss, what would I tell to my first boyfriend? That I no longer have my first kiss because it was stolen by a dochebag?  

That’s when my stomach growl telling me that I need to eat or else I’ll die.

I started to walk. The sun has already set, it’s getting dark. You never know what happens in dark and at night. What if I get raped? Or get stabbed on the back – I was taken to real world when I hear a rustling. I screamed for my life and hide in the back of a tree.

A motorcycle stop in front of the tree, I saw a man wearing white t-shirt, dark jeans, leather jacket and a combat boots. I think I’m going to get kidnapped! Or not? Is it still called kidnap when it’s not kid anymore? Maybe there’s teennap or adultnap. Oh well I’ll go for teennap since I’m teen.

I havethe sudden urge to look at the face of the owner of the motorcycle. I take a look, our eyes met. My heart beats faster than the usual. I gulp and breathe in, in attempt of calming myself.

What do I do? Hide for the rest of my life? Run for my life and get killed because he shot me with a gun. Oh God. So scary.

I’ve decided. I think I’ll go for run for my life, at least I made an attempt to save my life. If I were to choose to hide then he’ll just walk towards me and grab me by the hair and stab me with a knife which will totally hurt.

If it’s a gun then bang! I’m dead. No need to suffer because of pain from getting stab.

I run, pushing my legs to its limit. I know he’s following me. I can hear the motorcycle.

 Run Devil Run! Hey! I’m not the devil! I’m supposed to be the victim so.. Run Victim Run!

 My legs are its limit, so I stopped.

I put my hands on my knees looking for some balance.

I felt a hand made its way to my waist and then the next thing I know the floor is walking. I blinked three times to make my visions at its sharpest. That’s when I realized that I was like a sack of rice laying on the motorcycle.