♠♠♠Chomp♠♠♠

∞∞∞Colton’s POV∞∞∞

"Here's the deal. You really didn’t have to lie.” I said.

“What do you mean?” she asked her eyes full of confusion, narrowing her eyes.

“I mean, I’m inviting you to have dinner here in my house, and then I’ll drive you home. Sounds good?” I smirked, feeling a little bit excited.

“No... No way! I’m not hungry.” Just then her stomach growled. She peeked at her lashes to look at me, our eyes met, she instantly averted her eyes which made me chuckle.

 “Really, you sure you’re not hungry? Its fine I’m inviting you anyways,” I said trying my best not to laugh.

“Are you laughing at me?” she asked narrowing her eyes. God, her eyes is something.

“What? I’m not laughing at you, but I’m trying my best not to laugh though.” I shrugged.

“Damn! Stop laughing or I’ll punch you!” she clenched her fist putting it to her front like a boxer. This girl is really something; she’s too cute for her own good.

“You’ll punch me? Like you can,” I smirked crossing my arms to my chest.

“I can! Watch me!” she walks towards me and positioned her clenched fist, ready to throw a punch at me. She stared at me or more like glare. She, biting her lower lip does nothing to me but have this urge to slam my mouth to hers. Now, it looks to me that’s she’s battling with herself.

She then relaxed her clenched fist to her hips.

“Okay fine.” she said making me gawk. What does she mean by that? Is she falling for my charms already? What? That’s no fun!

“What?”

I can see her gulp from my position. I cleared my throat.

“I mean, I’ll eat.” she said in a “duh” tone and I nodded in agreement. I rolled my eyes before jogged up to her and put my arms on her shoulder.

“Come on, let’s come in.” I whispered in ear, she tensed. How glad I am to know I have this effect on her.

“Do you eat a lot?” I asked, wanting to start a conversation.

“Sometimes, depends on the food. But I guess I don’t eat that much compares to you.”

“Why do you say that?”

“Well, look at you. You have big body.” She rambled.

“I think it’s natural for guys to have a big body because they need muscles to impress girls.” I heard her chuckled. God why is her laugh like that? I mean it’s like music to my ears. I’m turning to a chick. I need to remind myself later to punch myself so I’ll be back to my old self.