♠♠♠Devils Shots♠♠♠

∞∞∞Colton’s POV∞∞∞

I woke up feeling contented. I quickly dialled Rika’s number but it kept on ringing and it pissed me off.

After my last class I went to look for Rika but no one’s in the room. Is she avoiding me? We had a great time the last few days and now she’s avoiding me. What the hell’s her problem? I can’t figure her out. Damn.

I went to the bar to cool down and sat next to Cyrus and Peter. I quickly ordered something to drink and tried to dial Rika’s number and finally she answered.

I asked where the hell she is and she answered that she’s already at her house. I demanded who took her home and she said it was Cyrus because he said he’ll take her home. I looked at Cyrus at my side. What? How’s that possible? Unless she’s lying. I pinched the bridge of my nose.

“Do you have a twin that I don’t know Cyrus?” I asked Cyrus. He raised an eyebrow and shook his head. Damn.

“Why do you ask? Are you drunk?” he snickered. I sighed. Rika’s lying. Why do I care? I mean I’m nothing to her anyways. Damn. I’m getting to attached.

“It’s just that Rika said you took her home.” I spoke. Peter laughed.

“Why the hell would I take her home? Isn’t that your job? Or Audy’s job?” he replied. I snorted. My job? Audy?

“What do you mean?”

“I heard from my father that Audy is engaged to the Perez’s daughter and Rika is the only Perez I know.” He shrugged. I stood up and slam my glass to the table. Engaged? What the fuck?

“How the fuck?” I snarled.

“Why do you ask me? I am the one engaged?” Cyrus shrugged. Damn it.

“Speak of the devil and he comes,” Peter muttered in my side. I peek at the entrance and Audy’s coming to us.

I lost my thinking and went to punch him.

“You son of a bitch!” I growled.

“Chill man.” He uttered while holding unto his jaw. I just want my fist to connect to his every bone. Damn.

 “You did bring Rika home, did you?” I snapped.  I clench my hands.

“Uh. Yeah.” Audy said like it was the most natural thing in the world.

“You’re engaged to her too, are you not?” I confirmed.

“Yeah, why do you ask? Let me rephrase that, Why do you care? The last time I checked you’re not her boyfriend.” He smirked. Give me courage not to punch this guy, please. I really need to control my anger right now. I might do something wrong.