♠♠♠Collection♠♠♠

∞∞∞Colton’s POV∞∞∞

I sighed while walking towards my car. I suddenly remember the kiss a while ago. Damn.. It's like a drug that can't be removed in my system.  I heard my phone ring, I groaned but slide the answer button.

"Where the fuck are you?! Dammit! Welkin got into fight. I need ya here."

 Damn. That guy. Always making trouble. 

I end the call and start the engine. Fuck. How I wish I'll make it, because if I don't... I don't know what I'll do to that bastard.

The minute I got there, some random guy was punching Welkin. I just stare at him getting punch, well can you blame me? He’s giving me problem all the time. 

I think for reasons why he got himself into a fight. Again. First, maybe he punched this guys who’s punching him right now. Second, Welkin hooked up with some girl related to the guy. And the list goes on. 

We made a deal about this things. If a girl is involved we get to fight bare hands. If it’s about cars or big bike, then a race is on. 

 Now, I can’t really interfere it’s about a girl. I can tell. 

"Colton, why stand and gawk? You have to help him. If you don’t, bye-bye then collection!” Cyrus nudge me. 

Why bye-bye collection? It’s because my Dad’s friend or should I say client told me to look after Welkin. How is that connected? If I don’t keep my word to the client then dad will lock up all my car, big bike and credit card. 

I really need to meddle now. I fucking won’t risk my collection for this fucktard. 

“Easy man.” I interrupt. Heck. The guys glanced at me and gave a look. “How about a race to settle this?” I raised an eyebrow then grin. 

“You made the deal, now shut up and watch this coward get beaten.” He snarled at me, giving Welkin a hard punch on the jaw. Wow. I gotta thank you for that man.

“I’m offering you a Lamborghini man.” I said, shrugging. 

“I don’t care, this bastard here,” he then kneeled Welkin, causing him to cough. “-kissed my girlfriend.” 

“Didn’t tell you earlier that your girlfriend kissed me, not the other way around!” Welkin hissed at the man. I can tell the man didn’t like what Welkin told him, the man’s clenched fist connecting to his left jaw. That does it I guess. 

I walk to them, clench my fist and punch the man, straight on the nose. “Fuck man!” the man winced, he started to walk away, holding his bleeding nose. 

Oppss? I was thinking of just pushing him off Welkin, my fist reacted on its own.

“You’re an idiot Welkin.  Of all the bitch out there waiting to bang why her? Huh Welkin? Are you shitting me?” I asked completely pissed. 

"Bitch please! I told you guys already I did not fucking kissed her! SHE. KISSED. ME.” he muttered, walking away from us. 

“Fuck that. Cyrus, you take care of him. Track him or whatever, just don’t get him into fights anymore.” I commanded.  

"Sure! You know what I badly want in return right?” he laughs, giving me a wide grin. I badly know what he wants. Don’t get us wrong please. We are not gay. What he wants is a Yamaha R1.

"Yeah. Yeah whatever. Just do whatever it takes to stop him from trouble, got that?” I shrugged. “Oh yeah report anything to me every day.” I added.  

If you guys are wondering who is Cyrus well he’s a good friend of mine and a member of Red Tulip. What is Red Tulip? Well it’s a gang. Our Gang. 

Guess I’ll go home and switch the car to a two wheeled vehicle. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 this is extremely short. I'm sorry!

~Len

5