♠♠♠Handcuffs of Love♠♠♠

♥♥♥Rika's POV♥♥♥

He pulled my waist and my eyes widen as he smash his lips on mine. I fight the urge to close my eyes but failed. He pulled me impossibly closer. His hand snake onto the small of my back possessively. I shuffle a small moan when his tongue traces my lips.

I can’t hold my breath any longer. I pushed him lightly and struggle to breath. He buried his face on my neck. His breath made me shiver.

“Come with me.” He whispered onto my ear. I closed my eyes and breathe.

“Where?” I sigh. His fingers played with my hair.

“I don’t know.” He mutters and I laugh.

“You’re telling me to come with you but you don’t know where to go.” I smirked as I played with the collar of his dress shirt.

“Just come with me. I won’t take no for an answer.” He pouted. I swear that very moment I want to put my lips back to his. No. That’s wrong.

“What’s bugging you?” he noticed my sudden facial expression. He made me sat on the bed while he kneel in front of me. He holds my cheeks with his both hands to stop me from looking away. So I just closed my eyes.

“I.. I just think it’s wrong.” I whispered.

“Please. Just today. No arrange marriage, no parents, just us.” I looked at his eyes and I saw pleading. I nibble the insides of my cheek.

Just for today, I want to be myself. I want to enjoy. I want to see the beauty of the world with him by my side. I want to be with him. Just for today. I want him.

Before I shut my eyes closed I saw Colton’s face, he looked so hopeful. I sighed and nodded, “Okay. Just us.”

The moment I uttered those his face lit up and he quickly stood and said, “Get change then. Oh, wear something you’re comfortable and by the way we might go swimming so...” he trailed and eyed me. I nodded and he left.

I took a quick shower and went to my closet. I picked a white skinny jeans and black plain shirt underneath a yellow bikini. I tied the laces of my red converse and picked up my satchel bag. My phone ring but I decided to ignore it and I put it on the drawer beside my bed.

I saw my parents on the living room with Colton. I felt awkward. They might think I’m a whore for doing this. I’m engaged but still I hang out with Colton.

As soon as Colton sees me he stood up and waved goodbye to my parents then turned to me and gave me a slight nod. I smiled and walked to my parents.

“My baby,” mom said with worried eyes and I forced a smile.

“I need this.” I say with tears falling from my eyes. They hugged me and said, “Go.”

The ride was really funny because we don’t really know where to go so we decided to pick. I said we go to the mall but he said it’s corny and so mainstream. Afters some playful fights we decided to go to a park.