♠♠♠Worms♠♠♠

∞∞∞Colton’s POV∞∞∞

I went straight to the bar of my villa. I took a Jack Daniels from the shelf and poured myself a glass since Cyrus seemed like he doesn’t want to share. 

“So, what’s the plan?" he asked. I sighed and closed my eyes.

“Tomorrow’s the day and I haven’t tell her.” I ruffled my hair with frustration. How am I supposed to tell her? When I tell her she’ll surely went home. Cyrus stayed silent.

"Where's Peter?" I looked at the person and saw Audy, scratching the back of his head.

“Probably sleeping sound on his room.” I offered him the bottle which he gladly took. “Let him rest, I think he got a race later.” Audy nodded. We stayed at the bar for about half the day talking about our future races. When I felt tired bid goodbye and went upstairs.

I went to Rika’s room to check her up if she’s still alive and I saw a sleeping Rika. I entered the room and felt the freezing air. The air-condition was on its maximum. I put it to the right temperature.

I sat next to her sleeping body and looked at her, more like stare. This girl won’t stop surprising me. She swept me off my feet. She kept driving me wild and crazy. 

I tuck the stray hair on her forehead to the back of her ear and kissed her forehead. Her smell drives my nerve wild. Before I woke her I quietly left the room.

↨↨↨Audy’s POV↨↨↨  

I took a quick shower and quickly went to my ringing phone.

“Ya?” I asked, putting it on loudspeaker.

“The papers are done, son.”

“Oh God Dad! Sometimes I love you!” I scream on the phone making smooching sounds.

“Gross.” He said but I can tell he’s laughing.

“Oh by the way I need my Yamaha 878, I got a race later, evenin’“

“Yeah? Take care.” then beep beep. Well that’s my Dad at your service.

NowI just need the sign of her father I know he can't say no because I don't take no for an answer. 

"Good Luck. Soon to be Mrs. Angeles.”

♥♥♥Rika's POV♥♥♥

 I was sitting on the couch with a pack of gummy worms in my hands and watching SpongeBob Squarepants. I shove worms to my mouth when someone snatch the pack from my hands. I eyed the person and saw Colton.

Take anything from me but my gummy candies. I swear all hell will break lose. I tried to take it from his hands but swing his hands away from mine. Damn.