Chapter 1

Hello! My name is Elisabeth, I'm 18 years old and I live in a small apartment by myself. I have a job as a worker at a record store. My favorite bands are The Beatles, Queen, The Carpenters, the list goes on. I have two friends, Chase and Sadie. I've known both of them since middle school. We've been trying to get in contact with each other after high school. I also work with them at the record store. Anyways, I woke up, shower, brush my teeth, and got dress into my job uniform. I put on my shoes and left the apartment. I drove for about 15 minutes. I went inside the record store and saw my boss. I immediately walk to my place, organizing the records. I grab the box full with new records.
Elisabeth: "section B" I mumble to myself. I grab one of the vinyls. Rubber Soul by The Beatles. I admire the vinyl.
Sadie: "The Beatles huh?" I turn around and saw Sadie.
Elisabeth: "yeah" I smile.
Sadie: "is that your favorite album?"
Elisabeth: "yeah" I kept on looking at the vinyl.
Elisabeth: "I wish I could meet them, that would be a dream" I look at Sadie.
Sadie: "and I wish I could meet The Rolling Stones" I giggle.
Later....
After my shift was over, I drove back to the apartment. I ran upstairs, shower, brush my teeth, and put on my pajamas.
Elisabeth: "man I'm thirsty" I said to myself, I walk downstairs to get a glass of water.
John's POV
John: "BOYS RUN!" The boys and I run from the screaming fans. We stopped.
Ringo: "lets hide in that dumpster" He points to a smelly dumpster.
Paul: "fine but if we stink it's your fault" we all crammed inside the dumpster. All the screaming fans couldn't find us. All of a sudden, the dumpster started shaking.
George: "GUYS WHATS HAPPENING?!"
John: "I don't know, I FEEL DIZZY!" we all scream and blackness everywhere. We all woke up in someone's room. I rub my head and stood up. Everyone else started to wake up.
Paul: "where are we?" He whispers. I look around the room. Posters of us and other people are on the wall. A weird thin silver thing was on a bed.
George: "what's that" he points to the thin silver thing. I grab it and saw a button. I press it and a screen pops up. It says "Log In" we all look at each other confused. I kept on looking around until hear footsteps. A blonde curly pretty girl opens the door. She stops and looks at us, oh boy....