Chapter 5

We went back to the apartment. I put my purse away and jump on the couch.
John: "someone must've been tired" he jumps on the couch with me. I hear a notification noise on my pocket. I pull out my phone.
Ringo: "what's that" he points to my phone. I look at him.
Elisabeth: "an iPhone"
Paul: "What does it do?"
Elisabeth: "I'll show you" I show them all of the phone.
George: "instagram? What's that?" He points to the app.
Elisabeth: "it's an app you can post pictures and see other people's"
All: "Wow!" I laugh.
At night....
I lie on my bed, I couldn't sleep, thinking about someone....Paul but I felt guilty thinking about him. I don't why, but anyways, i got up and looking under my bed. I found the blue box, fill with pictures of my celebrity crushes. I eventually found Paul's picture. I took it, close the box, put it back under my bed and took out a frame. I place Paul's picture in the frame. I hug it and fell asleep....
The morning.....
I woke up and was still holding the picture. I blush and got up. I did my morning routine and dress into my job uniform. I went to the kitchen to cook breakfast. I decided to make waffles. While making them, Paul comes.
Paul: "ello Elisabeth"
Elisabeth: "hi" I said shyly. I blush thinking about how I literally hug a picture of him to fall asleep. Something magic happens, he puts his arms around my waist. I wanted to kiss him but I didn't. He rests his chin on my shoulder.
Paul: "why are you so comfortable and cute" he said cute silently. My cheeks got red. I turn around and we were face to face. We got closer, closer and closer, our lips were barely touching, we were about to kiss until John comes in. We separate quickly, pretending nothing happened. I continue to make the waffles.
John: "Good morning"
Elisabeth: "Good morning" John winks at me. I smile but not the same smile as Paul almost kiss me. George and Ringo come in.
At work...
I listen to the music, humming while placing new records in.
Chase: "I see someone's happy" I turn around and look down.
Elisabeth: "very"
Sadie: "what happen?" She smirks. I look up.
Sadie: "is it a new guy that came into your life?" Damn it Sadie why do you know me so well.
Elisabeth: "ummm..." I blush really hard.
Chase: "you're blushing!"
Sadie: "who's the new guy?"
Elisabeth: "his name is Paul"
Chase: "Paul and Elisabeth sitting in a tree, K-I-S-S-I-N-G" I slap his arm.
Elisabeth: "oh shush" they both laugh.
Sadie: "is he cute?"
Elisabeth: "he's not cute...he's hot!" Sadie and I squeal.
Later...
I drove back to the apartment, I went inside and saw the boys watching T.V.
Elisabeth: "hello" I said while closing the door.
Paul: "you're back!" He jumps up and hugs me.
John: "Paul and Elisabeth sitting in a tree K-I-S-S-I-N-G!" NOW JOHN TOO?! Paul and I blush.
George: "PAUL IS GETTING SOME!" John, George, and Ringo burst out laugh. I blush even harder....