Chapter 16

I look around quickly. I saw a rope on a pole. I get the rope and pull the other end to Ringo. I grab the other end and asked the boys to help me pull him.
Elisabeth: "hold on real tight!" He grabs the end rope and the boys and I pull the other end. We kept pulling and pulling until he got to the top. I hold Ringo, pull him up and he's officially on the top with us.
Ringo: "that was scary!"
Elisabeth: "don't worry, you're safe with us" I said softly to make Ringo more comfortable.
George: "Anyways, lets get out of here" I nod and we ran down the stairs and left the building. We ran to the car.
Paul and I lift the back seats (seat behind the back) for Sadie and Chase. We got inside the car and I start driving. While driving I yell.
Elisabeth: "SHIT!" The boys look at me.
Elisabeth: "Sadie and Chase don't know about you guys here! Oh well" I giggle. While driving, I thought everything's going to be okay. This is the end! Oh was I wrong. I hear the tire poke on something sharp. I quickly drive on the side of the highway. We stopped.
George: "What happened?" He looks the back of the car.
Elisabeth: "I don't know the tire must gotten a hole!" The boys and I got out the car and looked at the tire. I took a deep breath and look at the boys.

John: "do you have a spare tire?" I march towards the trunk and open it

John: "do you have a spare tire?" I march towards the trunk and open it. Nothing but someone's guitar.
Elisabeth: "I don't have a spare tire" I close the trunk and leaned against the car.
Paul: "I'm here with you guys, stuck on the side of a highway!" I started getting angry.
Elisabeth: "well I'm sorry you agreed to be here!" We stood face to face, glaring each other. Ringo, John and George just stood there.
Paul: "if we didn't time travel, we wouldn't be in this mess!" I started getting angrier and angrier.
Elisabeth: "you would be with Jane Asher! John and George would still be dead and Ringo....I DONT EVEN KNOW!"
Paul: "WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU?! THIS IS RIDICULOUS!" At that point, I felt heartbroken.
Elisabeth: "I SHOULD BE ASKING YOU THE SAME THING!" I point at him aggressively.
Paul: "SHUT THE FUCK UP!" John comes in and protects me.
John: "damn chill out mate, don't yell at her it's not her fault" he towers Paul. I didn't think John would protect me.
Paul: "OH SHUT UP LENNON! I REGRET COMING TO THE FUTURE!" I was shocked.