Irresistable

Hester was sure this was Dot's fault.

She didn't have any evidence, but her motto was guilty until proven innocent.

It all started in Advanced Henchman Training.

~

Hester was just minding her own business and listening to the teacher as he rambled on.

About five minutes into the class, Ravan came up to her in the middle of the lecture.

"How about you and I get out of here?" he asked with a sleazy smile on his face.

Hester was shocked for a moment.

Was he... flirting?!

Her finger glowed and she showed him exactly what she thought about his suggestion with a well placed curse.

Anadil snickered and Hester smirked, but she felt slightly concerned about why Ravan had approached her in the first place.

~

Hester caught several people smiling and staring at her and shifted her shoulders uncomfortably.

Dot was oddly missing today, but Anadil and Hester weren't worried.

Dot sometimes missed a few days just to spend time with her girlfriend (Kiko).

They two of them sat down on their normal seats and the tattooed witch didn't even notice Arachne approaching until she was there beside them.

"Hester, I got this for you," she said with a small grin on her face.

She held out a blood-red rose.

Hester frowned in confusion and looked between the girl and the offering.

"Umm... I don't want a flower," she said curtly.

Arachne didn't look deterred and have her a small smile.

"Would you like to go for a walk in the blue forest?"

Hester frowned in confusion and shook her head.

"No."

She didn't notice that Anadil was glaring at her vehemently.

"What's going on today?" Hester asked as Arachne walked off with a depressed look on her face."

Anadil shrugged and went back to eating, side eyeing both Evers and Nevers alike as they stared at Hester.

~

About an hour later, there were several boys and girls that kept asking Hester if she wanted to go out (either on a date or to a vaguely suggested other destination that was easily considered a date or place to make out).

Hester denied all of them with disgust and more than a few curses thrown their way.

Anadil was still slightly sulking as she watched everyone else doing something she wanted desperately to do herself.

Ask out Hester.

But she was sure that her friend would react just the same way to her as all of the others trying to make advances on her.

Anadil completely understood why everyone was so interested in Hester, but why now and so suddenly?

She couldn't answer that, but there was certainly one witch that could.

~

Dot was holed up in the blue forest with her girlfriend and giggling, imagining what was probably happening right now.